Fake it Until You Make it

Fake it Until You Make it

A Chapter by ThePiercedWriter
"

Secrets, War, and Hatred are amongst us.

"

Five minutes before the white alarm clock went off, O-13 had risen to shut it off with a slam of her hand. She had officially slammed an alarm clock for nineteen years as of today. But, O-13 was not aware of this.

She sat up and stared into space. Her green eyes darted side to side as she listed everything that was to be done today. The first thing, a dreadful one, was to watch a horrifying documentary taken from history, again. She was to watch the very reason why she had become a slave in this place.

But she had no feelings, there was nothing inside that curled up and begged for forgiveness. She was blank inside and trapped somewhere no one knew or cared for.

The girl stood up, allowing her pale and scarred legs to suck in the chilly air of her bare bedroom. She walked over to the Transportation and Garb Assessor (TAGA) while pulling off the black long t-shirt. This is where she would be cleaned and clothed.

She stepped inside of the metal tube, a foot taller and wider than her body, and stood still. The steel wall slid shut with a hiss as a steam shower was released. The particles in the mist held disinfecting soap and sat on her skin for no more than thirty seconds.

It was then that two small pipes had arisen from the wall and started to move along the cylinder wall round and round moving down her body with a powerful spray of water. Next was a clunking sound as the water pipes traded places with the blow dryers. These as well made the same routine as the water across the wall to dry O-13. The final clunking was the cup holding O-13's mouth cleaning essentials.

The steel door slid open once she placed her toothbrush back in the cup, and she delicately stepped out as a shelf unsheathed from the cylinder TAGA to give her her garb.

"I still don't understand why you've changed the program to not assess you with the clothing, O-13. You fully understand that it is much more efficient, do you not?"

O-13 did not blink as she grabbed her clothing and slowly set it on her bed as she spoke to the queen.

"I do understand my Ladyship, and I will change it back right away if you prefer."

Empress Varibus cocked her head as she studied the scarred nude woman before her and amused herself by saying, "No no. I much prefer this."

She smiled and stepped further. The naked soldier seized her breathing and allowed the soft hand of the Empress to turn her body fully around.

"Such exquisite perfection, my love," she breathed.

The queen continued her caressing further down the body but stopped as an urgent message buzzed from her silver band. With an aggravated expression, she opened it to see her daughter, Princess Lilliana, requesting her mother's presence immediately.

Ravanna breathed again, slowly, and said to O-13, "I'm afraid we'll have to continue this at a different time, dearest. It seems that my weakling needs her mother's assurance once again. Surely you understand."

She chuckled and ended with, "Though you have no choice."

The Empress leaned into the crevice of the soldier's neck holding the other side with her hand and planted a soft kiss. She sighed, and moved her hands down by her side and walked away.

O-13 watched as the Empress walked away and did not resume her dressing until the white doors slid closed. She then grabbed her white silks that would cover every inch of her body. She pulled on her white boots that hid her two poisonous daggers, placed her hair in a low bun, and then fitted her silver full-face-mask while pulling up the attached white hood.

She walked out of her chamber into the barren hallway that was once again of the whitest color you could ever find. It was as if the empire rulers were trying to wash away its deepest secrets by painting everything in the purest of colors, and that was white.

The soldier slowly walked towards the Princesses chamber in case the Empress was still there or would be walking out. Once it was affirmative that the cobra of the family was out of perimeters, O-13 knocked four times against Princess Lilliana's door.

It slid open, but instead of the Princess still laying in bed glaring at her bedposts, she was standing in front of the soldier with arms crossed. She had her curly blonde hair pinned in a bun and wore all white, but instead, it was two strips of fabric that covered her breasts vertically and was held in place by three rectangular plates across her chest that connected to a pleated white skirt, which ended at her knees. She wore gold thigh-high heel boots and slim chain earrings.

She could have been mistaken as the goddess of beauty with the round gold plate pinned in her bun as if it were a halo.

"You're late, handmaiden."

O-13 did not show any surprise upon her face and instead jumped into an apology, "Please excuse me, my Lady. I give my deepest regrets in committing such a crime for not attending to my duties."

"You bet it's a crime, moron. Lords, look at you-" she laughed as her doe eyes crinkled and her perfect square teeth and pink lipgloss gleamed- "You are absolutely hysterical sometimes. Oh, I love it when you're sorry. But, sadly, I don't have time to revel in such an enlightening moment. Bagh, let's get on with it." She pushed past O-13's shoulder with a shove and stormed down the hall.

They arrived at the black room where there was a red sensor above the doors momentarily off, indicating that the room was unoccupied. O-13 stepped forward and typed in the password on the door. It then released a hand print ID verification, in which both the Princess and maiden placed their hands upon. After it buzzed and the sensor turned on, they both walked in.

The room was empty except for the small black domes on each wall. They walked over to the designated positions, which was a censored black circle. The Projectile Motion Hologram (PMH) device scanned the entire room to assess where any objects may lay within the area, though it had done this task many times.

When the entire scan finished there was a burst of lines that went through their bodies and connected with the other domes. It continued this pattern of lines to create a room full of a graph like a pattern. All domes then began speaking as human bodies started to form within the graph.

"Hello, this is PMH Room 12, you are about to experience a battle that occurred over fourteen years ago. This is the first battle against Earth and the Space Pirates, famously named after the murders of millions, Bloody Waters of Bastilia. Please remain in your circle, or the hologram will be terminated temporarily and/or may cause malfunctions. Thank you."

As soon as the female disembodied voice was finished there was blood, dirt, destruction, and the look of horror and trauma upon every human face around the two soldiers in the room. There was screaming, a few from females, a few from men, and many from children. The buildings around the Princess and soldier were collapsing, the sound of scraping metal and booms were horrendous. But not as bad as the sight of a little boy and his blue t-rex about to meet his end.

The Princess overcome with emotion looked in a different direction to avoid releasing a burst of outcry -she was the weakest with her emotions.

The boy was crying and calling out for his mommy in a high pitched voice, but mommy could not save him from his doom. He took one more step and suddenly there was a click and then a thick boom in the air.

You could see nothing but orange and red flames catching onto wood and clothing laying around. The leg of his teddy bear fell in front of O-13's feet in flames, she did nothing, as if she were the one who placed the bomb.

Princess Liliana shuddered though she had seen this over and over for sixteen years, she just could not stand the barbarity that lay before her. But, the boy was not the last. The scene moved over to a different area where there were humans with bones protruding from their skin, foreign objects going through bodies, screaming and bloodied citizens, and more and more innocent and unnecessary deaths.




........................................................................

Hello, readers.

If you would so kindly as leave a comment of what you thought, it would be very much appreciated. Do not feel obligated, though.

Thank you all,

~ThePiercedWriter.

c o m m e n t|v o t e



© 2018 ThePiercedWriter


Author's Note

ThePiercedWriter
Anything of error, please let me know! Reviews of criticism or thoughts of this chapter are always welcome. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on July 28, 2018
Last Updated on August 5, 2018
Tags: action, scifi, adventure, everyone, drama, future, lies, lust, betrayal


Author

ThePiercedWriter
ThePiercedWriter

About
Hello, I am a spirited writer with a large imagination and numerous aspirations. I only look for directions on the roads that I take and will take. Which leads me to doing the same for others. I h.. more..

Writing