The Lily Academy

The Lily Academy

A Chapter by Sonico
"

Rundown on the Lily Academy!

"
The Lily Academy is a large private school, as for the location, think of it as a place where most of the houses around it are rather large. I visioned it was somewhere in California or something... But I don't know really. The school building is shaped like a really big U except straighter. It's 5 stories tall, and incredibly long. On the right side of it, is the gym and basketball courts, and a large field for different activities. There's also a track. To the left of the main school building is the dorms. Two Large 6 story motel type of buildings parel to each other. One for boys, one for girls. Between the two is the student run cafe.

The school building has about 100+ classrooms. About 10 classes per floor, with 2 bathrooms on each floor. There's a 6th floor, which is a small addition to the 5th floor. That is the office of the principal.

The dorms are almost identical. Except the girl's dorm looks more girly. Each room holds 2 students, with a shower and toilet unit. There's bunk beds, and drawers on each side. In the ground floor is a lobby, and cafe. There's about 500+ rooms per dorms, but most kids from rich families tend to stay in their own homes.

The students have 7 classes, 5 each day. So their schedule would be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, for one day, and the next day would be 6, 7, 1, 2, 3, and so forth. Each day is 7 hours, from 8am - 3pm. so it's about an hour for each class, and one hour of break and lunch.

There is also clubs, such as Spanish, Japanese, Key, Social,and Drama clubs.

As for the mix of boys and girls, there appears to be a bit more boys than girls in the school.

The school uniform composes of boy and girl variants. The boy uniform is a long sleeve white polo, and black pants with dress shoes. The girl uniform is a light brown long sleeve polo with a plaid miniskirt. On both uniforms, the Lily crest is engraved into the right shoulder of their polo. The background color varies from student. The first year color is orange. Second year is Yellow, their year is green, and fourth year is blue.


© 2013 Sonico


Author's Note

Sonico
If there's any more Information, or some criticism on how I can make this more organized, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on August 2, 2013
Last Updated on August 7, 2013
Tags: School life, informational, setting, fiction


Author

Sonico
Sonico

Kahului, HI



About
Super Sonico! I'm a big admirer of her... Anyways. I like to draw and write stories, mostly fantasy and romance, something like that. I hope you enjoy them, and I hope to enjoy reading as well! more..

Writing