TFHU Chapter: Summary

TFHU Chapter: Summary

A Chapter by AnimeDamon
"

Just a summary of Tales of the Failure Hero that became Unstoppable~~

"
Note: This is the summary of "Tale of the Failure Hero that became Unstoppable." this is just to understand the setting of Chapter 0 and the information behind what happened which does not tell you in the main content of the story.
Summary
The classic theme of Heroes to another world to default the demon king, or that what it should be, as the MC (Main Character) who is the weakest among them, with a poor mana pool within him and skills with melee combat as well bullied by other heroes.

One day some of the heroes that beeing bullying him thought it is funny to throw him into a room that known for sending others insane after spending a day inside. Or least it should be like that.

As this trap of a room has a different purpose, that is to not only trap the person that enters but spend what seems like a day to other but 10,000 years to them! A white room that fills with books that each one with unbelievable information inside them. 

As all of the 10,000 years inside this room that should send crazy made him into a completely different person that knows a lot more than the world itself, a being that just unstoppable powerful.

Overall; this is about if you threw the weakest hero of them all into a room that time is different inside which made him into a person that is not bounded by anyone and very powerful thanks to the books that lay within.



Need to know.
Look out for (AN) like this inside the stories what I am doing stands for Author Note in case I have to explain something.
Since this story does have a long title I shorten as 'TFHU' that stands for "Tale of the Faulire Hero that became Unstoppable"


© 2018 AnimeDamon


Author's Note

AnimeDamon
Feedback will be nice~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on December 17, 2018
Last Updated on December 22, 2018
Tags: romance, harem, action, magic, fantasy, other world, anime-style


Author

AnimeDamon
AnimeDamon

About
Hi there, first thing first I only write for teens and mature readers, so look at the list below for information which stories I am doing are aimed out what. I am a fan of anime and horror. Which is .. more..

Writing
AWZA - 1 AWZA - 1

A Chapter by AnimeDamon


AWZA - 2 AWZA - 2

A Chapter by AnimeDamon


AWZA - 3 AWZA - 3

A Chapter by AnimeDamon