TFHU Chapter: 0

TFHU Chapter: 0

A Chapter by AnimeDamon
"

As the MC is finally out of the white room and time to punish the ones that bullied the old him.

"

Within the room that is white as snow, that seems endlessly with countless books just happened to be anywhere inside here. There is a young man with brown hair that reaches to his shoulders and blue sea eyes which cannot be seen since this person, or I have a book over my head.

Suddenly as I lay here a greenish blue ball of light floats towards me. as I took the book from my face and gazed at the ball of light.

[Master, they only 314.5 seconds remaining for us to leave the white room.]

[Fufu, so my time here is about to end huh, shame this going to be goodbye.]

[Master you been in here since 9,999 years ago so to be 10,000 years. This is due to the fact your former classmates threw you into this place, the ones that called the heroes.]

[Fufu true, another 3 minutes and 43.8 seconds I been in here for 10,000 years huh?]

I said that you might be wondering what I am talking about? Nothing that major. No, if I logical think about it maybe it's is?

But it's true within 3 minutes and 42.5 seconds I am going to be inside this place for 10,000 years, hard to believe? I guess it is~ Honestly, I cannot remember most of it.

Not everyone can see this ball of light. You think I am crazy talking to the thin air? Fufu, maybe I am, but only time can tell that. But this ball of light, in fact, my other half of soul. Something I made with my soul.

Just being in this place... sorry more like tarped in this place there nothing I can do other than reading these books. But the books here are not normal, how so? Each one has a different kind of magic or martial art, as the rules say I can only read and take nothing out after 10,000 years. Yep, it really says that on that wall.

But I do not need all the information that the books have since I used magic to copy all of it in my brain which was a bad idea since the human brain can handle so much and that where this ball of light comes in, it is part of my soul a life form or something like that, I store all sort of information in there even the ones that trick me into this place~

My former classmates, the heroes. Do I hate them? Not really, I was a failure as one of them. The classic demon king quest that I and my classmates got summon into this world to do, but as for I who has barely any mana or skills in combat were labelled as the failure of the heroes. Back when I care to be able to stand long side with them, but now?

True to be told I can't even remember them. Being in this place for so long I began to forget a lot of things while I study and improve myself, even if I want revenge who do I go for it? I also have forgotten their faces...

I used to be called Brake Swardson, a college student is what I was, 19 years old or that what it says in the database or should I say this ball of light. Since I created this ball of light for that very purpose, a backup for my memories.

Odds is the name I picked for this ball of light, do not ask me about my naming sense, I try really hard on his name you know~

But what should I do when 1 minute and 23.3 seconds when I am out of this place?

[Master from the data of your memories, I have analysed the best way when you leave here. the Adventurer Guild, they have an ID process that able to make a new ID for you.] Odds said.

[A guild huh, is there any reasons other than me having an ID to join such a thing Odds?]

[ It is the most common thing for people to do and you do not want to join the heroes again, right master? ] Odds said.

[That is so true. If that so I might have to change my name as well... fufu looking at the database in my mind, 'Oz' from that book does interest me. And the door going to be open soon, even if it's my soul that entered this place only a day past to them right.] 

In this room that send people crazily insane, this is due to one fact. Time here is 3,652,500 times slower in here.

After all, 3,652,500 is the same amount of days within 10,000 years. So of course, me being here for one day is really 10,000 years inside this white room, or what I call this place.

No wonder the other people before me went insane! As I think of that there the door appeared. The white grand door, so I waited for this day. The day I finally able to leave this place...

[Fufu, shall we Odds, the outside world awaits for us. it has been 10,000 years or a day for them in the real world, an untold future awaits us~] Oz/Brake said.

[I shall follow since with are one Master. ] Odds said.

.

.

.

As I walked out of the door, entering the cave... I know this cave, but I cannot remember it, such a dark place, but thanks to flames in the palms of the stone statuaries around us surely good for light in this place.

But interesting thing those stone statuaries has the purpose to support the gateway between here and that white room. Even if people go inside will go insane, I only able to be like this thanks to Odds.

But if someone else able to find a loophole as I did and gain what knowledge those books have inside. I got no choice to do this. Break the connection and destroy the white room.

As I raise my hand to the middle one with most mana inside since this is the core support.

[Shame since they are beautiful statuaries, down to earth you go.]

As I use magic or mana into the ground and sink them into the ground. Oh, there people here sleeping in the middle of this place being awaked by the sounds of the stone statuaries being dragged down within the earth.

[Odds who are they?]

I asked Odds, but they stink of alcohol... they must be happy for me being inside that place ah~?

[they are Lyle Langley, Alfred Morrison, Ralph Waller. The one with blonde hair Lyle Langley, like the one that is fat, is Alfred Morrison, and the last one is Ralph Waller who has no hair at all, they are heroes. ] Odds said.

[Oh, is that so~ what shall I do, I cannot just leave them be. After all, they did a very mean thing to the old me~]

I smirk seeing them, as I stand here with the clothes I have worn before I came into that white room, one thing about being a soul I could wear what I want, but now I have my body back. I am wearing leather amour huh, reeks as well. Well mana will do the trick to block that smell for me~~

Lyle: What is going on here!?

[The statuaries sinking into the ground?? Maybe this is because he is out~?]  Alfred said.

[Lyle not too loud... my head... oh, the main character is out here, I cannot wait to see how Emma going to disown him seeing how insane he is!] Ralph said

[Trash is trash, after all, well least he can entertain us now~ oh we have bacon~!] Alfred said,

[Oh is that so... no wonder the statuaries sink... this is your fault trash making me scared like that! Guys, is it me? But why is this trash just standing there smirking... it is giving me the creep...] Lyle said.

How rude, well what I expect from the trio that started all this. Emma... who is she?

[Emma was one of the three people in your class that did not treat you like trash and she also your childhood friend. ] Odds said.

So, I did had a few of my former classmates did not treat me like trash huh.

[Oh, he is really smirking huh, why not show him our love, have a taste of my hammer of love~!] Alfred said.

[Go easy on him~!] Lyle said.

[Do not kill him okay? Let see how an insane trash fight well, do not worry Brake~ we still have many potions left for our fun time~ Lyle how about we have a head start with the food or should I film this with our camera?] Ralph said.

Oh, the fatty can move, very fast indeed but he too slow for me, and Ralph and Lyle were it? Is it wise to face your backs to your enemy?

[What a let a down, you agree fatty?] I said.

[Die crazy trash!] Alfred yelled.

[Eh?]  Ralph said.

[Did that coward said...] Lyle said.

Now you facing me? Oh well as I by the hair-thin dodge the hammer of love, or whatever this fatty call it, as I used mana to strengthen myself and grab the handle of this hammer and break it.

[Huh?] Alfred said.

He went seeing his eyes widen of his hammerhead broken off as he faced me with fear in his eyes as I sink the ground to his belly level.

[What is going on!?] Alfred panics.

[Trash I did not know how you did that, but you dead now!] Ralph said.

[Oh, cursing me not going to help. But I am feared someone at your level only can dream to lay a hair on me.] I said.

[Know your place!] Ralph shouted.

[I do know it.]

I dodge the sword in Ralph's hand, how foolish to pick a fight with me. As I place my hand on his chest and send cold waves of mana in his body to stop him moving.

[Magic... how...? You can't do magic??] Ralph confusedly asked.

[Well I can now.]

I smile and sink him to the ground by the waist, as for Lyle stood there, as he is too afeard to move if I am some other person he does not know. Well, he right about that since I am someone completely different to the old me.

[Wh-Who are you...?] Lyle asked.

[Oz: I think you know who I am or I were Lyle Langley.] I informed

[You really the same person... I believe you! Just do not kill me...!] Lyle panickily said.

[Kill? I am no mood to take a life, something like that cannot be taken lightly. But I am going to make you paid, you, them and Harry Lane isn't it?] I said.

[You are right, the database says he is the ringleader of them. ] Odds said.

Fufu, I am right, how do I take revenge for the weak old me~? I know such a good idea~

Oh, he seems frightened? I only smiled and plotted a very interesting idea how to take revenge for the old me~ it is punishment time~

[Why do I have a bad feeling of his smirk...?] Lyle said.

.

.

.

About a day later, at a specific place in a city as the enormous wooden doors burst open as three men, Lyle Langley, Alfred Morrison and Ralph Waller jog into the hallway of this building they enter as they sing a song with just their underwear on.

[Man are the best! I love them! Especially muscled man! Thank you, Harry Lane, for showing us this world~~!] Lyle said.

[If only I have muscles' instead of this fat~~! You will love me, Harry Lane~~!] Alfred signed.

[Oooh Harry Lane, how do I love thru! If only my bald head reflects your image more manlier you already are~~~!] Ralph singed.

The guards are dumbstruck as they got no idea to do with three insane heroes! Even other heroes hear this as they laugh even the odd guards as well, but Harry Lane did not as he ran to them and grab one of their necks!

[I do not know what kind of thing you took to say such lies, you want to die this badly huh!?] Harry threated.

[Harry you must not!] 

Went a man with blonde hair with silver amour handsome as the other females in the room as their cheeks reddens due to his handsomely!

[Did you hear what they are saying about me! Do not stop me, Lawrence!] Harry said.

 [Harry! As a hero, we should reason this not in a violent way, and I am sure something has happened. You three what happened?

But the three did not listen to Lawrence as they carry on with their song as Harry rage is shown on his face.

[Harry please stopped this! They have been brainwash!]

A woman voice is heard from the cross of the room with her brown hair and well-developed chest with her ropes on as she ran to the five as she can feel something wrong with their minds.

[Em-Emma!? They are wrong I do not like men!] Harry said.

[Can you help them, Emma?] Lawrence said.

[Sorry... whoever did it is too powerful as it did not move one bit...] Emma said.

As they hear this, their faces became pale, is this the demon king doing!? Or some all mighty mage has a bone in for Harry? And they notice the camera held by them, might be some clue what happen to them... but as the heroes, all watch what is in the film, as all of them eyes widen.

[Fufu so how do I turn it on? What you mean Odds its already turned it on?? Fine then, you all might know me as Brake Swardson, the number one victim of bullying, I am right Harry Lane? I do not know what face you are showing that your secret of bullying of the old me is out. And you might be wondering what going on? Well, I have been thrown in that room you call... well just look will be better since I forgot what you all call the white room.] 

Oz said that on the film as he shows the white door behind him, as the heroes look at the door with no clue but the nobles and guards and even the king! Know full well what that door is!

[Harry Lane has something to do with throwing that weak hero inside that forbidden room!?]

[Who is right of their minds to-]

[Quiet!]

The king on his throne said out loud to stop the nobles as well. As they all watch what is on the camera by using magic to reflect the film.

[Fufufu, so was very one call the room behind that door again? Yet again I call that room the white room since its all white inside. Oh, do not worry about entering that place anymore I destroy the connection to what lays within.] Oz said on the camera film.

[Destroy the connection... does that mean they something inside that room?]

The king said on his throne with his grey hair and wise eyes as the aid notice his king worrying about something.

[Something the matter milord?]

[No, do not matter carry on with the rest of that magic tool.] The King said

The magic or camera played the rest of the film as everyone watching this man they all thought he is weak and a coward but this king for some reason feels like if he looking at a completely different person!

[Long story short due to that White room, I am called Oz, I do not remember who I am before, but does not change the matter what I know. As of today, I am no longer part of this hero and demon slaying quest. Honestly, I do not know any of you, and I do not care if I do not remember you all as well~~] Oz said on the film.

[Remember this; I am on a whole another level to the all of you lot together, and I have no interest in what you all doing as heroes. And that all folks~~! Sorry for my rudeness, I hope you all understand this was only revenge on the ringleader of my former bullies. So, have fun with that demon slaying quest and resummon to our home world right? Like I care after all I can't even remember what it is like! So later~] Oz Still carries on the film.

[Odds? What you mean its still recording? What that not the button? Who designed such an annoying thing? So do I just wait for it die out? Oh, this is the stop recording? You not sure if this red button? Weird will turning off the power do the same? What you do not know? Since it's not the camera I used to use? What Odds did you mean that I used to have something like this? I just do this-] Oz said that on the film before stopping the recording.

As the nobles, the heroes and the king are dumbstruck seeing such a thing from this camera, as Brake they know seems he gone madly powerful!? As this moment the trio in their underwear regains their minds.

As Brake that seems like a madman said that as the three in they underwear regain their minds.

[where I am?] Lyle said.

[Why wearing I am in my underwear for?? And I am hungry...] Alfred said.

[We back at the castle?] Ralph said.

The three that were brainwashed just regain their minds as a man on his throne is displease with and the man next to them.

[Harry Lane, Lyle Langley, Alfred Morrison and Ralph Waller may I have a word?] The King said

As Oz did not know that they weren't the only ones that saw this video of his, as this time of life he did not know what fate has in for him and sooner or later the whole world will know him



© 2018 AnimeDamon


Author's Note

AnimeDamon
Honestly, I did this story last year but I forgot to backup what I left unpublished, I love to have feedback on this~
Since I am rewriting it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on December 17, 2018
Last Updated on December 22, 2018
Tags: romance, harem, action, magic, fantasy, other world, anime-style


Author

AnimeDamon
AnimeDamon

About
Hi there, first thing first I only write for teens and mature readers, so look at the list below for information which stories I am doing are aimed out what. I am a fan of anime and horror. Which is .. more..

Writing
AWZA - 1 AWZA - 1

A Chapter by AnimeDamon


AWZA - 2 AWZA - 2

A Chapter by AnimeDamon


AWZA - 3 AWZA - 3

A Chapter by AnimeDamon