Info

Info

A Chapter by AnnieCriminal{MCR=LUV}

Lock and Load ^Bang Bang^ {Gerard Way}


Name: Annie Criminal (That’s what her mother wanted her name to be!)

Age: 25

Height: 5'7"

Body: perfect full breast (38 C), a thin waist line that looks good in anything, not to small but not to big hips, nice smooth legs, tan. Flawless face, smooth and the perfect figure that most girls would love to have. (38, 15, 25)

Hair Color: medium, pin straight, layered Black colored hair

Eye Color: Carmel Apple color

Siblings: Minerva 'Min' Angelica Hope Mussot (28)- Lives in Sylva, NC.

Parents:

Real Mother:: Elizabeth Angel Annette Hope Carver-Mussot (Deceased) died at the age of 39, 5'8", long Auburn hair always in a high bun or in beautiful waves, light blue/green eyes, thin, in shape, loved Golf and always acted and dressed like a lady in today modern society.

Father:: Jefferson Paul David Lucas Mussot (Deceased) died at the age of 47, He owns the company Mussot, Richardson, and Franks Attorneys At Law with over a 500 company’s nationwide, he has graying hair, a clean shaven face with cute old guy wrinkles under his eyes, well built for a man his age, expensive suits, loads of money, and loves to play Golf with his business partners James and Norton. He plays golf because it reminds him of his late wife and the children's mother.

Best Friend(s): Harlow, Samantha 'Sam', Gerard 'Gee', Mikey, Bob, Ray, Steven, Mark and Wayne.

Other: Annie is currently traveling with her best friend in the whole world...Gerard way and she does know how to tell him she likes him until his wedding day and then run away with tears in her eyes. 3 Years later she and her best friends Harlow and Samantha see the band... and who know what can happen when feeling and passion flow again between Annie and Gee.

 

 

 

Name: Gerard Arthur Way

Age: 30

Height: 5'7"

Birthdates: 4-9-77

 

Name: Frank Anthony Iero

Age: 25

Height: 5'6"

Birthdates: 10-31-81

 

Name: Michael 'Mikey' James Way

Age: 27

Height: 5'7"

Birthdates: 9-10-80

 

 

Name: Raymond Manuel Toro-Ortize 'Ray Toro'

Age: 30

Height: 5'8"

Birthdates: 7-15-77

 

 

Name: Robert 'Bob' Cory Bryer

Age: 27

Height: 5'8"

Birthdates: 12-31-79

 

 

 



© 2009 AnnieCriminal{MCR=LUV}


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on November 2, 2009
Last Updated on November 2, 2009
Previous Versions


Author

AnnieCriminal{MCR=LUV}
AnnieCriminal{MCR=LUV}

Sezise The Night



About
Name:: Annie Criminal is my Username! Call me Annie or LittleMissAnnie! lol Age:: 19 Gender:: Female ♥ Luvs: Haley Williams && Gerard Way!!!!!!! glitter-graphics.com ♥♥ &#.. more..

Writing