One: 3 Years Ago {Never Forgetting His Face}

One: 3 Years Ago {Never Forgetting His Face}

A Chapter by AnnieCriminal{MCR=LUV}

Lock and Load ^Bang Bang^ {Gerard Way}

 

*3 years ago*

 

          "How are you supposed to tell someone you like him and you’re crazy in love with him? Like... Hi, I'm dark, emo and your best friend and I want to rape you so bad I can’t stand myself or I like you a lot you just don’t know BECAUSE I’M YOUR BEST FREAKIN' FRIEND IN THE WORLD!!!" One of my best girl friends yelled as she looked at me and I dropped my head and looked at my vans and she threw up her hands and shook her dirty blonde hair. I did just drop the biggest bomb in the world to her so she has a right to learn the secret and freak out at the same time.

 

"You don’t you suck it up and sit there and let him tell you about the latest girl his f**k and at least act like it don’t bother you." I said as I looked up at her and bit the bottom of my lip. Sam was the clam one who was just taking this all in with her little owl face and bright blue eyes. She was so content with what I just told them and Harlow was more of a girl of action and words.

 

"No... You tell him Annie you don’t just f*****g sit around until it’s too late and you get hurt... why hello sexy." Harlow said as I turned and looked and Sam looked around me and I crinkled my nose. I knew that guy, I was going to get Harlow.

 

"That’s Kurt, one of the many tattoo guys that work here! HEY KURT!!!" I screamed the last part and he looked up and waved to me and smiled at my friends. I turned back to Sam and Harlow. Harlow was looking at the bus and Sam was watching this one girl like a hawk. I followed Harlow gaze and seen Gee with his head out the window looking at me with a confused look. I blushed and turned and looked at the bus next to us.

 

"Let’s go and watch Linkin Park" I said as that got Sam attention and she smiled and held out her arm and I linked it with mine and then garbed Harlow’s as she was trying to tell Gerard something and pulled her until we got out of sight. The rest of the walk was quite except Sam texting Ray something about why Harlow was acting so strange. Sam didn’t like Ray because she prefers the same sex... she is a Lesbo... But I love her anyways. I liked Gerard and Harlow liked so many guys it was a new guy every day. We were half way to seeing Linkin Park when I heard my name being called and turned to see Gee running toward us with a goofy grin on his face.

 

“Annie I have something to tell you.” Gee said as my heart began beating faster and Sam looked at Harlow who looked from me to Gerard.

 

“What Gee?” I asked trying to keep my voice clam and to keep from passing out. I felt Harlow grip my arm, she was trying to get me to tell Gerard I liked him a lot. Sam, Harlow and I had been traveling with the guys for 3 years.

 

“I asked Lyn-Z to marry me and we are getting married September 3rd and we are getting married backstage.” He said as I sucked in my breath and closed my eyes and I heard Sam and Harlow gasp. I opened my eyes to see how happy he was, I didn’t know what to say. Sam and Harlow let my arms go, I stood still as they hugged Gerard before I did.

 

“I’m so happy for you and today’s September 3rd.” I whispered as he hugged me and spun us around and kissed me on the cheek and then sat me back down.

 

“Thanks Annie that means a lot to me” He said as he hugged me one last time and ran off to the tour bus. I watch as he ran to Lyn-Z and they hugged and I closed my eyes and then I felt one of the girls put her hand on my shoulder and I looked and see that it was Harlow.

 

“Annie I hate to say I told you so.” She said as tears fell from my eyes and I leaned on her shoulder and we walked into to see the last few minutes of Linkin Park.

 I looked up and seen Gee and them coming in and I was still crying, Gee looked over to me and gave me a look and I looked down as screams filled the area where we were standing because Linkin Park had finished. They got off the stage and they were going to take a few minutes. I ran over to Gerard and grabbed his arms and pulled him to where it wasn’t so loud and before the ceremony could take place. We were standing in a little hall way and I took a shaky breath and looked at his bright beautiful eyes.

 

“Gerard I need to tell you something that has been eating at me for a while now.” I said in a shaky voice and closed my eyes and then opened them and he was looking at me with compassion and love in his eyes and this was breaking my heart more than his.

 

“I love you. I’ve always love you and I am never going to forget this moment. Gerard you are everything and anything I ever needed.” I said as tears streamed my face and heart break ran over his face and a tear escaped his eyes.

 

“I’m so sorry Gerard… I love you” I said as I leaned up and kissed him on his lips and we closed our eyes and then I pulled away and looked down. This was killing me, I let the tears come as my body started to shake and I let out one sob after the other and I ran away from him that night. I will never forget the look on his face when I looked back. It was the look of true love mixed with pain and heartbreak.

 

*On September 3, 2007 after a concert in Colorado, Gerard married Lyn-Z of Mindless Self Indulgence. The pair tied the knot following the final date of Linkin Park's Project Revolution tour backstage.*

 



© 2009 AnnieCriminal{MCR=LUV}


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NO NO NON ONONONONONOONOONOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE CANT MARRY LEN-Z n one like her he is suppose to maryy annie

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 2, 2009
Last Updated on November 2, 2009


Author

AnnieCriminal{MCR=LUV}
AnnieCriminal{MCR=LUV}

Sezise The Night



About
Name:: Annie Criminal is my Username! Call me Annie or LittleMissAnnie! lol Age:: 19 Gender:: Female ♥ Luvs: Haley Williams && Gerard Way!!!!!!! glitter-graphics.com ♥♥ &#.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5