The Soul transfiguration in Deepak Kumar poetry

The Soul transfiguration in Deepak Kumar poetry

A Chapter by Anwer Ghani
"

A literary essay deals with soul transfiguration in literature.

"

The style is the origin and what is post- textual world is the truth and everything in literature is a mirror for these elements. This is what Deepak teaches us.

Deepak kumar Dey  is a writer of souls language with a text carries a huge block of emotions, sentimental accumulation and distinct experiences.

The most important feature of the writer personality of Deepak is his high ability to convert the external sensual knowledge into a sentimental cognition. This ability of this conversion is present in most poetic writing but in uneven levels and we can refer to the incarnation of the high level of this ability in the writing by term "transfiguration".

Every follower of Deepak poetry will see his high conversion ability of the deep emotions into linguistic elements. In addition to that, Deepak writing personality has been characterized by the potent counteractive conversion which is -in a precise word- the conversion of the internal cognizant into external experiences. The counteractive conversion is the corner feature in poetry, where the poets convert the internal experience into external one and this is in contrary to the usual people act where their external cognitions have been converted into internal experiences. For this fact we believe that poetry is always an expressionismic and all poets are expressionists.

Here in this essay we will deal with the stylistic features of the counteractive conversion in Deepak poetry and it is obvious that this approach is a real exceed of the stylistic analysis where the eyes search deeply in a post-textual world so we can say that this approach is a part of post-stylistic era because the concentration on the post-textual elements.

The transfiguration of post-textual elements has many textual figures and the most important of these figures are the soul transfiguration, the language transfiguration and the superior facts transfiguration.

We can see the authors soul in the text as ideas, feelings and expressional stylistic peculiarities and we can see the language in the text as a linguistic rules and powerful imposition of specific words in the text and we can see the superior elements transfiguration as inspiration, uncontrolled powers and non-understood disclosure.

Here we will concentrate on the soul transfiguration in Deepak poetry, where we can see his feelings, his ideas, and his peculiar stylistic expressions.

 

In Deepak “An Enveloped Midnight Muse" the poet reached a high level of soul transfiguration in his poem

From the tittle, where the muse is enveloped, we find the poet proceeds forcibly into the post-textual world. By his enveloped muse, Deepak reveals the a meta-poetic dimension is his poem, where the discussion and talking are not just about the external or internal worlds but poetry is also a talking about the poetry itself. In fact we  don’t need much words to show the deep expressive feature of this phrase " An enveloped  midnight muse" which can be an independent poem. The enveloped midnight muse of Deepak shows a wide aspect of his soul. We can see many areas of Deepak mind and feelings. So, the poet had succeeded in making a big transfiguration of his soul in this title.

From the start of this poem, Deepak affirms the meta-poetic view and expression:

(Assessing the specialised, invigorating plastic art,

unimaginable printed words in many forms, aglow,

surge's swell and critical assertions alluringly replenish my beating heart.

In the still of the night, under silvery moon, I manipulate rhythm of the melodious flow.)

 

With his serene style, Deepak reaches the post-textual lands in a special narrative disclosure, where we find the assessing of the invigorating plastic art. It is unimaginable and its surge swell replenish the beating heart. And in the end of this part, we find the poet manipulates the rhythm under the silvery moon in a still night. This rhythmic poetic piece with its meta-poetic expressions, in addition to its narrative disclosure, it shows deep areas in authors soul lands. 

 

It is not strange to see the powerful and direct transfiguration in a line of this poem where the poet said:

 (coagalulated improvisations transcend the released divine to find)

The word "find" has a central part in the system of transfiguration and it represent a feature of language transfiguration.

Then by a special word "Delicately", Deepak shows a deep lands in his soul and his writing style . In fact, language has an effect on author, and sometime it finds its way to express its goals. Here, with "Delicate" word, languages expresses its presence and shows the connected elements in the writing system. The study of languages expression and its features in the text is a wide, deep and very productive science.

 Deepak continues in its description and narration and show more intellectual fields regarding the writing, the poetry and the soul where he says:

(An effervescent picture paints skillful resplendent hues.

Rhyming melodies craft the outline of frescoes articulation.)

 

And again, language enforces its presence in a central word "Symbolically" in the following line

(A blushed rose in my heart symbolically designates a prolonged subtleness)

In addition to the meta-poetic aspect of this line, we see the power of language and the clear transfiguration of the authors soul where the hearts blushed rose symbolically designates a prolonged subtleness.

 

 

The poem:

"An Enveloped Midnight Muse"

Deepak kumar Dey Dkd

27th August  2016

 

 

Assessing the specialised, invigorating plastic art,

unimaginable printed words in many forms, aglow,

surge's swell and critical assertions alluringly replenish my beating heart.

In the still of the night, under silvery moon, I manipulate rhythm of the melodious flow.

 

Stringing, drumming the enraptured virtuosity of triggered tempos,

coagalulated improvisations transcend the released divine to find.

Quickened quietness recreates the intrigued effervescence to endow,

drenching in elasticated aquistions, I cognate my alluring mind.

 

Delicately curled in oblique lines, the burning heat of autumn,

an effervescent picture paints skillful resplendent hues.

Rhyming melodies craft the outline of frescoes articulation.

A pictorial silhouette mostly calligraphs pallets of vermillion dews.

 

A blushed rose in my heart symbolically designates a prolonged subtleness,

succumbed chimes elevates to the encryption of a modulated voice.

 



© 2018 Anwer Ghani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on May 10, 2018
Last Updated on May 10, 2018
Tags: transfiguration, Deepak Kumar


Author

Anwer Ghani
Anwer Ghani

HILLA, Babil, Iraq



About
Anwer Ghani is an Iraqi poet, writer and artist. He was born in 1973 in Babylon. His name has appeared in many literary magazines and anthologies and he has won many prizes; one of them is the "World .. more..

Writing
Martians Martians

A Poem by Anwer Ghani