Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

Macavity turned to Tugger then looked back at Scourge. Munkustrap met Scourge at the gate of the junkyard while Tugger and Macavity were behind. 
“What do you want?” asked Munkustrap. 
Scourge smiled evily, and pointed at Tugger.
 “I want your brother to be one of my warriors,” said Scourge. 
 “Well what are you going to do?” Macavity asked Munkustrap. 
Then Munkustrap looked at Scourge. 
“No, you can’t have him,” said Munkustrap. 
“Then I guess we will have to take him by force,” Scourge looking evilly at Macavity.
“Come, I would like to see you try,” Macavity arching his back and hissing. 
“I was waiting for you to say that devil cat,” Scourge leaped at Macavity and pinned him down. 
“Oh yeah,” Macavity gasping for air. 
“Never underestimate your opponent when they can kill you Macavity, have fun in hell, after all, isn’t that why they call you the devil cat,” said Scourge. 
“No they call me the devil cat because I’m already there,” Macavity shoving Scourge off and pinning him down to the ground. 
“Really because I have been in the fire and back, don’t test me,” hissed Scourge. 
Scourge put his back legs on Macavity’s chest and pushed him off. Tugger and Munkustrap went in between them. 
“I’ll go with you Scourge,” said Tugger. 
Scourge smiled and Tugger walked out and looked back at his brother. 
“What are you doing?” whispered Macavity. 
Then Tugger herd and turned around. 
“I’m doing what is right, instead of wrong,” said Tugger. 
“Munkustrap,” said Macavity. 
“There is nothing I can do,” Munkustrap looking defeated. 
Macavity looked at Scourge and turned around and walked away. 
“Look who is the coward now,” smiled Scourge watching Macavity walk away. 
Then Scourge and his warriors left. Munkustrap walked up to Macavity. 
“Are you okay?” asked Munkustrap. 
“No, he’s going to be my enemy now,” said Macavity. 
“Scourge may have Tugger as a warrior and in his clan, that doesn’t mean that he is going to be your enemy, or turn on us. Scourge maybe powerful, but you have to remember, Scourge was the runt and so was Tugger. I’m sure Tugger will come back,” said Munkustrap. 
Then Macavity noticed Firestar, he came into the junkyard. 
“Firestar, what is he doing here?” asked Macavity. 
“Relax, I’m here to help,” said Firestar. 
“Help, how?”asked Macavity. 
“I can help you get your brother back and end this war for good,” Firestar had hope in his eyes. 
“Ha, what can we do, were just junkyard cats?” asked Macavity. 
“I have an idea, how to end all this,” said Firestar. 
“How?” asked Munkustrap. 
“As long as Tugger is in their clan, Munkustrap and Macavity you’ll have to kill him in order to save the Jellicle tribe,” Firestar said in a stern voice looking at the two brothers. 
“But he is my brother,” said Macavity. 
“This I know, but in order to help save your brothers tribe, you have to make a sacrifice, it is the only way to help save the tribe,” said Firestar. 
“Alright, if it’s going to save my brothers tribe, then I am for it,” said Macavity. 
“Good,” said Firestar looking at Munkustrap. 
Firestar saw Munkustrap with a questioning look. 
“I want to help save your tribe not destroy it,” said Firestar. 
“I know, but I’m not going to be the one to take my brother’s life,” Munkustrap looking at Macavity. 
Macavity looked back from a distance at Munkustrap, then turned and walked away. Firestar followed Macavity. 
“What will you do to take your brother?” asked Firestar. 
“I would do anything to help, even if it means I have to take a life,” said Macavity. 
“You would kill your brother to help save the tribe,” said Firestar with a stricken voice. 
“Yes, if it’s going to help save the clan, I will do it and it will be my burden to carry, not Munkustrap,” said Macavity. 
“That maybe ture, there is no other way unless you can meet with Tugger alone and tell him to come back and turn on the Blood Clan, that he doesn’t belong there. You and Munkustrap want him home, so go meet hime somewhere and talk to him. Macavity if he does not come back then fight him until he does,” Firestar walking away. 
“I will try to bring him home,” Macavity running towards the forest. 


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on December 2, 2016
Last Updated on December 2, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw