Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

Next morning Running Toad woke up real early and took his things and left. He walked for about three days, when he came to a town in Wyoming.  He stopped and rested inside an old abandoned barn. When dawn came he was on his way home to Montana.
When he arrived in Montana he saw Martha and Rancho walk into the store. So he walked towards the store window and peeped inside. He watched Martha and Rancho go to the back of the store and he walked inside and greeted the store keeper. Then he went in the front of the shelf's and started watching them.
Rancho and Martha walked up to the front to pay for their belongings.
"I am looking for a little Indian boy named Running Toad, I heard he lives here?" asked Running Toad. 
"Look mister," Rancho turning around, "Son."
"Let’s go home," said Running Toad.
"Were glad and so happy your here, we've missed you a lot," said Martha.
"Me to, I just couldn't stop thinking about you guys," said Running Toad.
When they arrived home Running Toad saw a little girl chasing the chickens trying to catch one. The little girl is three years old, with red chubby cheeks and a blue dress on
"Who is that?" asked Running Toad.
"She is your new baby sister, her name is Nakuma, she is three years old," Martha got out of the wagon.
She stopped chasing the chickens and ran towards Martha.
"Momma," said Nakuma running wobbly towards her.
"Sweetheart this is your big brother he's been away for a long time, but he is home now," smiled Martha.
"Brother," said Nakuma looking up to him.
"Hello," said Running Toad bending down to her level.
"Let’s go inside and I'll cook something to eat," said Martha picking her up and taking her inside.
They all went inside and ate, when finished they cleaned up and went to bed.


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on December 5, 2016
Last Updated on December 5, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw