FEAR: The Battle Within

FEAR: The Battle Within

A Story by Aravindwrites
"

The transformation of perception towards fear when a dream hits the man

"
I'm inadequate to assimilate the accuracy of vivid milieu. Despite the fact my subconscious mind endeavor's to capture each & every possible moment.
                                 "Human race endlessly have credence in demiurge. It's superpower, It's GOD, they ought to take on their paramount verdict. Human's always inhales a drug named 'FEAR' 

                                        Yes, FEAR................

FEAR, which drives you to travel in an infinite loop...
FEAR, which fades away your brilliance & shove you into a coop...
FEAR, which suppresses your vigour & triggers you to droop...
FEAR, which questions your capability that can even destroy a troop..."

I've just been listening to a voice. Who is speaking to me ? But not even a single soul nearby, Yet, the voice is so obvious and the irony is the voice is familiar.

Yes, IT'S MY OWN VOICE...!!! Something is inaccurate, the voice is valiant unlike my actual voice.

                           Who are you ??? What do you want ???

"I don't possess the habit of answering to a milksop like you. HA!HA!HA! Okay Okay

Coward, just listen to me, I know 'FEAR' is a sort of Enigma which demands a great deal of effort to break, but once you begin to decode, it becomes a piece of cake."

I tried to step ahead & stopped abruptly. I noticed a thorn what stopped me to move any further.

"Cowarddd, impuissant fool, can't you f*****g accommodate your fear out of the way and step forward ??? What stopped you ? Fear that emits pain ? Pain bothers you immensely ? Does it bother you massive in comparison to the failure due to the lack of Courage ??? Habituate to intake Pain, it offers you pleasure..." This time the turbulent voice almost deafened me.

I caught a glimpse of a bloke approaching me. My blurred vision hardly recognizes the striding gentleman. Each passing second intensifies my curiosity. Step by step, the blur image fades away. He is carrying something with him, I could barely see it, seems like a BOX. I wonder what does it hold.

Not that I know, am I standing in front of a mirror ??? Our personalities mirrored each other. He's just like me, But not exactly. 

" I looked bewildered while he looked comprehensible,
  His outlook seems confident while mine seems uncertain,
  He seems to be a courageous man while I looked timid. "

 He started to converse...

"Why do you want a life ? to cuddle with fear consistently ? You found it so alluring ? You're unfit, this world doesn't needs you... 

This world is meant for mankind, who always eager to fight & witness the light which looks so bright....
This world is meant for mankind' who has that ability in their veins to evince the middle finger to word 'FEAR'....
This world is meant for mankind, who owns that strength in their shoes to kick the 'FEAR' with maximum effort....
This world is meant for mankind, who can kill the virus name 'FEAR' & unleash from servitude......
This world is meant for mankind, who possess that ability to break the shackles & run loose from 'FEAR'......
 
You know whats the most powerful weapon a person can carry ? It's 'COURAGE' " 

He handed over the box to me. I scrutinized the words laid on it. "FREEDOM, ACHIEVE IT".....I unsealed the box. Found my weapon, it's time to decipher & witness the freedom.

I inspected the surroundings, I saw a falling sun faraway. I looked into his eyes, they converse a plenty. He wants to replace me, I want him to replace me.
I  hold my weapon close to my head....

              I WOKE UP.....I found myself very alive like never before...

PAIN....I accepted...IT GIVES YOU PLEASURE, IF YOU ARE CAPABLE ENOUGH TO RESIST.......

DREAM...I accepted...IT WON'T DISTURB YOUR SLEEP, IT WILL WAKE YOU UP TO SHOW WHAT IS LIFE...

© 2017 Aravindwrites


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I WOKE UP.....I found myself very alive like never before...


amazing creation.
a different ideology alltogether

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
1 Review
Added on February 21, 2017
Last Updated on February 21, 2017

Author

Aravindwrites
Aravindwrites

Bangalore, India



About
Thinking fuels me up & that demands me to write. I create my own illusions & I dream, I'll wake up & start transforming my dreams into reality ...!!! more..

Writing