Prologue: The Revelation

Prologue: The Revelation

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

From across the Divide comes a declaration of war...

"
Part One: The Revelation

Freedom is Slavery
Belief against the common good is Blasphemy
To serve is to fulfill your Purpose
To live is to Die
Von einem Geist, der eine bewusste, für das Gemeinwohl DU muss sterben
 "Of one mind, of one conscious, for the common good YOU must die"
So the Relevators have Said
So they have Seen
So it shall Be

The paper quivered in her fingertips, the already ratty yellowed edges crinkling in her grasp, the muted colors just a mere faded echo of its former vibrant glory. Her mouth thinned, her shoulders taut, her very muscles tensed to the point that anyone who saw her feared she may snap if they dared break her concentration. Snap at them. Fling that pent up rage and hate aimed at that other place, that place beyond the Divide -- across that chasm that split their world in two -- at them.
And that was something they didn't -- dared not -- to risk.
They knew to stay out of her way when she was like this, they knew that this one slim waisted, flat chested, seemingly unassuming, innocent, chocolate skinned girl had enough bite to put a whale to shame. Enough power and courage to out do the mightiest lion.
Enough wisdom to know beyond what even the oldest tree may.
She had seen many things in her time: wars, famine, genocide, hate beyond any surmountable number, but this -- this one scrap of paper -- this one stupid flyer, this blasted, damnable thing that shook and smoked and struggled against her grasp -- this put them all to shame. This churned her belly and made her see red. She had thought that pressing that button, that separating the two cultures, isolating one from the other would allow her to forget, would force that other infernal place to wither and die.
But it appears that she was wrong.
They were powerful. They were growing. They were thriving. Beyond that one thousand mile canyon was a civilization. A civilization that had been indoctrinated into believing these ideas, that had grown up knowing only that one way. Who revered the very people she had tried to destroy. 
This paper proved it.
She had been wrong to try the "humane" thing. She had been oh so wrong, and now, she feared it was too late. Too late to make the change she seeked, for they were coming. 
There would be blood.
There would be chaos.
Oh how she could see it now. The climax of all her mistakes, of all the underhanded behind the scenes manipulation of the human race. It had all led up to this. A final showdown between the two epitomes of human thinking. Control and Order, versus the very human urges of Freedom and Chaos.
The lady glared one final time at the paper before balling it up and tossing it over the edge of the cliff, down, down, down it went, falling into the abyss below.
Into the Divide. 


© 2013 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
Please leave a thought if feel at all inclined :3 would love to read all of y'all's opinions :o

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Just WOW
I absolutely loved this! It is so sophisticated and well constructed. I love the concept, that beginning note bit is really cool too, it really allows the reader to feel like they are in the story! I was too busy reading it to spot any mistakes, sorry! A great piece of work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

THANK YOU!!! I'm glad you liked it, I'll hopefully finish with Chap 3 soonish... but im kinda like.... read more



Reviews

Just WOW
I absolutely loved this! It is so sophisticated and well constructed. I love the concept, that beginning note bit is really cool too, it really allows the reader to feel like they are in the story! I was too busy reading it to spot any mistakes, sorry! A great piece of work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

THANK YOU!!! I'm glad you liked it, I'll hopefully finish with Chap 3 soonish... but im kinda like.... read more
I Really enjoyed it! I loved the dark and edgy atmosphere in this Prologue and hope i get to read more!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

THANKS! Glad you enjoyed it hopefully I'll finish chapter one in the next few hours! Thanks for revi.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

464 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 27, 2013
Last Updated on September 27, 2013


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing