Memo of the Revelation: Marks and the Feed

Memo of the Revelation: Marks and the Feed

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

Some more information to help understand some key terms and what their use in Rozley's society is. Hopefully these will help make these clearer not more confusing lol.

"
Memo of the Revelation
Marks and the Feed

The Feed.

The Feed is the means in which the Revelators can impart all their knowledge and wisdom to the masses. The Feed is a technological wonder that whilst putting the subject into a dream-state known as Stasis, taps into the dormant, yet still active part of the prefrontal cortex (the part of the brain that controls habits, thoughts, and planning)and "uploads" the information directly into the subject, in a painless and non-invasive procedure. The frequency of this "upload" is based on your Status (see memo Status for more information).
Marks.

Marks are probably one of the most important aspects of Revelation culture. Marks are the scientific and genetic anomaly that appear on all Revelation citizens (except Elites) at the age of five. These Marks dictate your Status and Social Bubble, along with a myriad of other features, such as the frequency of Feed you must partake in, who you can talk to, who you must obey and where you live. It is of the utmost importance to have all Marks visible at all times, covering and/or defacing them by any means is illegal and punishable by immediate reprogramming. (For more information Please see Memo Social Bubble, Status, and Reprogramming.)


© 2013 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
Tell me if these memo's are helping :o If so I'll keep doing them :3 LEMMEE KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR! //Sorry for uploading these things out of order ^^;

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on October 3, 2013
Last Updated on October 3, 2013


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing