Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by Archia

Chapter 12

 

A large alien spaceship towered over him and whoosed him away. In a millisecond they were in outer space, flying between asteroids and martians that couldn’t find their way back home. David was astounded, he had never been out of earth before.

All the aliens around him looked so different. That one was pink, that one was green, and that one… you don’t wanna know what that one was like.

It is now time for another quiz. Yes a quiz, you do get them, so go, go go go to Quiz 2.

Okay now back to here.

One of the aliens was looking at David very very curiously.

“What is your name my dear friend?” The alien spoke in quite an English manner, and David was surprised that it talked finer than him.

“D-” He realised that no one knew his name and he could make it whatever he wanted. “My name is T, just T.” He thought it sounded a bit spying. T, just T.

“Well T, it’s so good to have you hear on this fine day. The moon is shining, the extraterrestrials are singing, quite a fine day indeed.”

“Yes it is.” And David and the alien began to have fairly nice talk about the weather. This would have continued a lot longer had not the alien stopped him mid-sentence.

“My word it’s quite late, it’s time for you to go home T.”

“But I just got here.”

“And it’s time for you to leave.”

David could see earth in the distance, but didn’t want to return at all. “So what was the reason of me being here?”

“There was none.”

“But that defeats the purpose of me being here!”

“There was no reason for you being here!”

Aliens could raise their voice quite high, and both creatures (to avoid any discrimination on one side) spread their wings and shouted as low as the sky. Which was quite a lot since the sky was several million feet below them.

In the end, two other aliens came and took David by the arms.

“Time to go,” the first alien said.

And down they dropped David.

He fell and fell and fell. Down and down and down.

 

Does he spiral around in space for a while? Go to chapter 16

Does he hit his head and black out upon landing? Go to chapter 14

Does he land quite smoothly and be quite clear in the head? Go to chapter 15

Do you have a sense of de ja vu? Go to chapter 9



© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on October 7, 2012
Last Updated on October 7, 2012


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia