Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A Chapter by Archia

Chapter 22

 

The only reason you’re here should be if you picked chapter 17 at some point. Otherwise you should be expecting my honesty and not have any sinister thoughts of a murder. So if you think I was lying when I said it wasn’t the story of a murderer, then go back, and pick the other one.

Now but if you did say it was the story of a murderer, then yeah I guess I was lying. There ain’t no murder here, just a melon and a knife, and a young boy that has such common young features it would be impossible to describe to the police. So take all expectations you have and through ‘em out the window.

Dingdong the doorbell goes. Or the quiz bell goes. You’ve guessed it, it’s time for another quiz. Quiz 4 to be exact.

What David does next is quite a fancy thing. He picks up the knife, sitting by the table, and feels its suaveness.

 

Go to chapter 23



© 2012 Archia


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on October 7, 2012
Last Updated on October 7, 2012


Author

Archia
Archia

About
Really, I'm just one of you. Come in, sit down, grab a cup of tea and enjoy a good read (now that may be a questionable statement). If there's anything in any of my stories that you want to be exp.. more..

Writing
Is it Worth It? Is it Worth It?

A Story by Archia