Character Introduction

Character Introduction

A Chapter by Willette Mitchell
"

Introducing a few of the main characters

"

Still editing so for now, why don't I introduce a few characters for this novel!

Adio Keita (African M) - Clan Chief of the Rua' Asto Clan, the Stardust clan. The leader of the expedition for a temple that he has seen in his dreams deep in the African jungle. When he gains the powers of Elemental Star Dust he becomes clan leader in Africa, changing his last name to Rua' Asto. Adio has the power to control the elements as well as light and sound.

Aissa Audin (African F) " Luna of Audin Clan, the Beast clan and Adio’s older sister, she can shape shift into a lion and her mate is Conall Audin. Very strong minded, not afraid to speak her mind but she's very kind and cares for the ones she loves. She didn't understand why Adio needed to find the 'temple' from his dreams but she has always looked out for her little brother and accompanied him on the expedition.

Conall Smith (American M) - A good friend of Adio and mate to Aissa Audin. He is the Alpha Clan leader of the Audin Clan and Aissa is the Luna of the clan. Even though he takes his responsibility of Alpha seriously, he loves to joke around with his friends and is completely loyal to Aissa. He too can shape shift into a lion but his powerful form is a Emerald Dragon, where as Aissa's powerful form is a Sapphire Dragon.

Haru Val' Orvir (Japanese M) - Chief of the Val' Orvir The Shadow Clan and Adio's best friend. Haru fully supported Adio and his dreams about the temple and accompanied him on the expedition. Haru believed that is was his destiny to follow Adio into the jungle and supported him all the way. He has the power to control people's shadows as well as blood magic.

Baelzea - He was the guardian of the Creator’s Crystals, but his is also a small sliver from the Altuin' Elen. He was the one sending Adio the visions of the hidden temple and the crystals. He has great faith in Adio, Aissa, Conall and Haru, which is why they were the one's chosen by the Creator's Crystals and granted great power.

Ulviir' Avel " The current king of New Earth. He is a Winged High Elves, one of the most powerful races from the mythical realm. He does not trust humans and comes close to wiping out any who did not follow him but slowly begins to accept them thanks to a certain person...



© 2014 Willette Mitchell


Author's Note

Willette Mitchell
Just a heads up, there will be a lot more characters to be introduced. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask and I will do my best to answer them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fun setup you've got going here with the characters, putting the first chapter on my reading list [=

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
1 Review
Added on June 11, 2014
Last Updated on June 11, 2014


Author

Willette Mitchell
Willette Mitchell

Holland, MI



About
I'm a 20 year old Black woman with a love for Fantasy, Romance and Supernatural. When reading my work please just don't focus on the grammar mistakes, I know those exist and will fix them in my free t.. more..

Writing