Concrete decision

Concrete decision

A Poem by Arundass TP
"

Decisions once taken in a moment becomes destiny for some people

"
Concrete decision
However strong
strengthens it
erodes
as time passes
within yourself
in the last moment
realizing
it was a fault by default.
--

© 2020 Arundass TP


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Arundas TP,

This piece of philosophical Poetry speaks sage's words of wisdom as to the reality that we Humans make decisions we firmly conclude (at the time) are right, correct, righteous and just, to, then, later on in life relive in mediation's contemplation of, "Was that really the right thing to do, at the time?" ... Speaks to my heart and my life, is all I can say in saying that I enjoyed reading this fine Poem ...

Marve

Posted 7 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

7 Months Ago

Thank you friend 😊



Reviews

A great Philosopher dwells within you!

Posted 3 Months Ago


Arundass TP

3 Months Ago

Thank you friend. Have a nice day.
'concrete decision'
Arundass TP,
This was a fun read. Analyzing its meaning was where I found that your title gave the meaning. A choice or choices which become a solid foundation good/bad/inbetween for the future.
Kathy

Posted 6 Months Ago


Arundass TP

6 Months Ago

Thank you friend for reading 🙂
Arundas TP,

This piece of philosophical Poetry speaks sage's words of wisdom as to the reality that we Humans make decisions we firmly conclude (at the time) are right, correct, righteous and just, to, then, later on in life relive in mediation's contemplation of, "Was that really the right thing to do, at the time?" ... Speaks to my heart and my life, is all I can say in saying that I enjoyed reading this fine Poem ...

Marve

Posted 7 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

7 Months Ago

Thank you friend 😊
I have had a bad habit of re-thinking my decisions countless times, which is what your poem reminds me of. Sometimes we just have to pick a direction & stick with it, if only to stop the second-guessing so we can get on to the next thing in life! *wink! wink!* Fondly, Margie

Posted 3 Years Ago


Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

Thanks friend
very clever twist on our decisions .. i like it .. me noodle is electrified .. one can think the soundness of a decision is never to be shaken .. but in the brilliance of brutal truth to find it was completely false .. oh my ... what a surprise .. i like the compact, straight forward presentation ... minimalism has a big impact when packaged surgically .. well done ... just a real mind twist to read for me.
E.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

Thanks friend
I think so many make decisions allowing only for the black and white of it.
Instead, there is so much gray area...maybe they are afraid to go there.
they just want "neat"---but life gets sloppy and out of order sometimes...just the way it is.
I enjoy your writing and how it lets me delve into it.
j.

Posted 3 Years Ago


I believe we decide our journey. Destiny can be changed by the movement of life. All things we do good or bad. We will pay for in the ending. Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry. You made the reader ponder and think. The goal of the writer.
Coyote

Posted 3 Years Ago


Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

thank you friend
Coyote Poetry

3 Years Ago

I enjoyed your work and you are welcome.
I read your line -a fault by default, as someone unwilling to make a choice, so one is given you. Learning to decide on the fly is a skill worth developing.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

thank you friend.
"fault by default" is an extremely strong line and image cementing the idea of decision indeed being concrete in their nature. Strong expression of theme.

Posted 3 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

3 Years Ago

thanks friend, for a good review on this poem.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 15, 2020
Last Updated on November 15, 2020
Tags: arundasstp, Concrete decision, poem, psychology, poetry

Author

Arundass TP
Arundass TP

Thalassery, Kerala, India



About
I am mad enough to write With a pen half filled ink On a torned paper I got Leaving others mad to read Inside the fantasies where I live. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..