Curse

Curse

A Story by Arundass TP
"

Some times this may happen.

"
Somehow fate crawls unexpectedly transforming one’s peaceful life into hell. Love strikes one’s heart by stirring up emotional bombardment and acting madly for the other.

This story starts with mad love, affection, and dedication for him. She just wants him! His rejection triggered a psychological breakdown, and she cursed.
and left her body to the other world. The body was laid in a nearby graveyard late evening and the coffin was sealed intact.

After sunset, he experienced a faint crying spell with a cool breeze touching his heart; silence was horrible, and that night he experienced odd feelings of sensations. Never slept after looking out the darkness and nature’s music through the window.

The next night the coffin was automatically opened and, a misty figure of her appeared floating in search of him. It was hypnotic, mysterious, and, strange to approach him. He could see the misty figure approaching closed the window in horror, and wondered what may?

The night’s was so horrible with nightmares haunting mercilessly. Unaware of possession, he was in control of her mysterious energy. He suffered from intense emotional breakdown; the strangest episodes ever happened in his life.

Fantasies are like clouds. He walked while he was asleep. She overpowered him and led to graveyard. Darkness of night turned wishful fulfillment. He was so strong that he could open coffin with a single hand. The strength of heavens. With glowing eyes he satisfied himself his sexual urges with the body. After he returned to bed asleep. In the morning he couldn’t understood the cause of muddy filthy smell all over his body. He felt unusual and bizarre feelings of anxiety and some times sat in depressed mood. This happened each and every night searching for new coffin.

Thought fragments shifted one by one strangely opening the doors of dark caves. In the depth of his heart lights a thousand lamps of love. Somedays he sat thinking of her presence. Thousands of stars twinkle. Tears blurred his eyes.

One night, inside the coffin she left him. He was terrified to see Skelton, bugs, flies and fleas all-around with rotten flesh all over his body, as if in dream or reality he screamed aloud, but the voice was trapped inside his vocal cord.

© 2023 Arundass TP


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

What a tale, your own fear, the way you built it, your search, the finding, the separation then contact.. her moves, her silent demands that finish... each part swept across the monitor and picked up my calm and literally took me into a dark and cavernous place. Phew! Fine writing but not for night reading.. perhaps!

Posted 7 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

7 Months Ago

Thanks, friend for your review.



Reviews

Arrundass TP,

A very nicely dark and most morbid tale of life lived with a life after death, coffin style ...

Marve

Posted 4 Months Ago


Arundass TP

4 Months Ago

Thank you friend 😊
A true horror story here. Reminds me of some of Poe's work.

Posted 6 Months Ago


Arundass TP

6 Months Ago

Thank you friend 😊
Very creepy and terrifying story. I enjoyed experiencing the darkness.. Pulled me right into what was happening."Somehow fate crawls unexpectedly transforming one’s peaceful life into hell. Love strikes one’s heart by stirring up emotional bombardment and acting madly for the other." Well expressed.


Posted 7 Months Ago


Arundass TP

7 Months Ago

Thank you friend 😊
Good horror story. Mist are manifestations of specters. And demonic possession with glowing eyes.

Posted 7 Months Ago


Arundass TP

7 Months Ago

Thanks friend 😊
A nightmare of spectral images, possession, necromancy, and necrophilia. Quite a lot for one night hope it was not a dream of yours. Nicely written.

Posted 7 Months Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

7 Months Ago

Thanks friiend
What a tale, your own fear, the way you built it, your search, the finding, the separation then contact.. her moves, her silent demands that finish... each part swept across the monitor and picked up my calm and literally took me into a dark and cavernous place. Phew! Fine writing but not for night reading.. perhaps!

Posted 7 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Arundass TP

7 Months Ago

Thanks, friend for your review.
Terrifying story.

Expertly written.

I agree, a little confusing at times,
but has a lot of potential.

Posted 7 Months Ago


Arundass TP

7 Months Ago

Thanks friend 😊
light and ashes

7 Months Ago

You are very welcome.
Interesting story if a little confusing. Nice job.

Posted 7 Months Ago


Arundass TP

7 Months Ago

Thanks friend 😊

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

408 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 15, 2023
Last Updated on September 16, 2023
Tags: Psychology, Necrophilia, haunting, Story

Author

Arundass TP
Arundass TP

Thalassery, Kerala, India



About
I am mad enough to write With a pen half filled ink On a torned paper I got Leaving others mad to read Inside the fantasies where I live. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..