'Glimpses of You' Final chapter

'Glimpses of You' Final chapter

A Story by ~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
"

Final chapter 'Our love is eternal'

"

Present time

 

Helen

 

Helen looked at her little sister who was lying on a hospital bed with hoses around her and the monitor beep solitaire at a steady pace. Ann's pale face was haggard. However, she seemed restful. But Helen felt tired. She remembered still when she had heard of Mike's accident from their mother and she had went to see Ann. Helen had her own keys to Ann and Mike's apartment because Ann had given extra keys to her in case of emergency. And Helen remembered how her sister had lay on the floor, looking almost dead. When Ann had finally woken up, she had been looking for someone and then she had burst into tears.


Ann had cried in Helen's arms until their mother had arrived and they had gone to the hospital. There they were by Mike's side all those long four days, Ann did not leave his room at all. And now Helen sat down next to her sister (it was the third day evening) she had been cried and hoped. She had prayed for miracle. But nothing happened. After Ann had returned to consciousness (and after that she had cardiac arrest), she had been connected to a ventilator. In the room was quiet, just the monitor continued to beep. Beep....Beep.....Beep. Helen woke up (she found herself having fallen asleep) suddenly for a strange feeling that she and Ann were not alone in the room. Helen looked around but no one was there.

 

Then suddenly she noticed something that ALMOST stopped her heart. Someone was standing beside Ann's bed looking at her smiling. The man looked familiar. Helen opened her mouth to speak to the man when he turned his face towards Helen and THEN she knew who it was, but she did not believe her eyes. 'Mike?' Helen whispered. Mike smiled at her and then he said with voice that seemed to come from somewhere far away; 'She's safe now. Don't worry.'

 

After this Mike's ghost disappeared suddenly and Helen stood still for a long time, wondering was it all just a DREAM. She's safe now. Don't worry. Mike's words revolve in Helen's mind and she expect the worst.

 

Ann

 

Ann felt how she seemed as if she's floating in the air, as in a dream, however not seeing any dreams. It was dark and it seemed like thousands of stars shone above her. Yet she felt warm. Just like as enormous brightness and LOVE would be surrounded her. So many memories. So many memories in her mind. Ann opened her eyes slowly when she heard Helen's voice echoes in her ears. Like a prayer. Ann stood up and found herself in the hospital corridor. Ann found herself standing at the door of the room where she heard Helen's voice and how she pray for her. 'Helen!' Ann whispered and she was just about to take the door handle when she heard a familiar man's voice behind her. 'Ann? Sweetie is that you?'


Ann's hand was shaking at the door handle. Her whole body trembling. 'Mike?' she whispered again but now her voice was aching. Ann turned to look at him. Mike smiled at her and then hugged her tightly. 'I love you so much Ann! I've missed you sweetie' Mike said. 'I love you Mike! I love you!' Ann cried and kissed him. Mike held Ann in his arms for a long time until finally he whispered to her softly 'Sweetie, do you want to come with me to eternity? It's beautiful out there, trust me darling.'


Mike kissed Ann and hold her tightly in his arms. Ann trembled. 'Oh you can not believe how MUCH I've hoped to see you again, how MUCH I've hoped to hold you in my arms again!' Ann said her voice trembling. 'Then come with me! Come with me sweetie' Mike said. Ann looked into his eyes, his blue-gray eyes and she smiled with tears running down her cheeks. 'I will my love, I will follow you anywhere on earth or in heaven. I love you' she said and they kissed. Mike stretched out his hand and Ann grabbed his hand smiling and then she turned to look towards the door and whispered quietly to Helen 'Goodbye my dear sis, thank you for everything, I love you!' Mike smiled to Ann and said 'Don't worry sweetie, she's gonna be fine. I love you, are you ready?' Ann smiled to him and nodded.

 

And after that they walked hand in hand toward the bright light.

 

 

In the meantime Helen sat in her sister's bedside and held her hand after the doctors had tried in vain to revive her and finally give up. Ann died in exactly the same time as Mike, quarter past eleven in the evening, at that time when stars shone in the endless sky.

 

'Only because of you, my love'

 

 

Chapter 1

http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Arwen-Evenstar/816903/

 

Chapter 2

http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Arwen-Evenstar/819245/

 

Chapter 3

http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Arwen-Evenstar/819816/

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2015 ~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair


Author's Note

~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
Here's the final chapter of my story 'Glimpses of You'

And so it was that they finally found each other.

Thank you all for reading and for your reviews and rating!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this is really amazing, excellent:-)

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow really stunning

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the ending:) Its sad but since they are together for sure it makes it ok. Lovely story!

Posted 12 Years Ago


aww i didnt think that both of them would die. very strong and emotional. its a wonderfull story and i loved everyword of it ^_^

Posted 12 Years Ago


A very good ending to the story. I believe most of us wish for a ending with our true love of a life. I like how you made the final scene strong and not so painful for the young girl. A outstanding story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Tears... ohhhh, so sad. But, they are together... I really enjoyed reading this Sarah! Thank you. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aw...They both died... T.T
What a great story...
*claps* Very heartfelt!
:)))

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 15, 2011
Last Updated on September 28, 2015
Tags: love

Author

~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair
~Sarah~ Idríel The Fair

Teleri of Aman ~ Middle-Earth ~ Finland



About
' I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind. ' ~Emily .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..