Prompt One Story

Prompt One Story

A Poem by .
"

A story about Shaggy, Bat Girl and Mickey Mouse in an Elevator

"

Shaggy was stag tonight. Scooby had a hot date elsewhere, leaving his partner in solving mysteries and eating snack on his own. He was mid-town when he spied the all you can eat buffet sign glowing majestically atop the Disney hotel.

 

"Hey! Now that sounds like fun!" Shaggy exclaimed.

 

Crossing the street and pushing through the spinning doors he headed straight for the elevator. That’s when he saw it! Twelve inches long. Bursting with meaty goodness. Even the aroma sent shaggy’s eyes swimming while his stomach commanded him to act.

 

Mickey Mouse shouted just as he stepped into the elevator from where he had picked up his heated meatball sub. "Hey! Give that back!" His high pitched voice falling onto deaf ears of the tall and lanky man who was now cramming the sub into a mouth impossibly big!

 

With a gulp and a lick of his fingers Shaggy had devoured the entire length. "Boy that sure was good!" Only then did he notice the short mouse with big round ears glaring at him. "Hey! You’re Mickey Mouse!" Still holding onto the wrapping from the sub, he held it forward. "Could I get an autograph?"

 

Just then both the man and mouse were shoved into the elevator’s carriage.

 

"Hey! What the?"

 

"Ouch!"

 

They turned to see the near see through and skin tight super suit of Bat Girl, who smiled devilishly.

 

"Sorry about that boys. I just got the urge to do a little bump and grind and both you fine studs were just standing there." She let her hands reach out and gently run a finger up the chests to the chin of both the mouse and man.

 

"H..Hey? Shouldn’t you be out saving somebody?" Shaggy croaked, his nerves obviously rattled.

 

"Um Miss, this is a family place you know." Mickey said, his voice calm. Yet he couldn’t help but let his eyes stay transfixed on Bat Girls ample cleavage.

 

Bat girl turned away from both Mickey and Shaggy, Making sure they both got a nice long look at her long firm legs and tight a*s. Her finger pressed the top floor button.

The elevator started to rise, then came to a shuddering stop.

 

Bat Girl looked towards the ceiling and then grinned devilishly at the other two. "Oops. Seems like we’re all alone now. So who wants to bump? And who wants to grind?" As her sultry voice wilted the resolve of her captives, she let a hand begin to unzip the front of her suit.

 

Mickey had long forgotten about the meatball sub as he glanced sideways over at Shaggy. He raised an eye brow in question. "Well?"

 

Shaggy gulped air and spoke in a squeaky voice. "Well...." He looked at Mickey, "Can’t look a gift bat in the mouth can we?"

 

Mickey’s big feet shuffled a bit, "No."

 

An hour later, electrical crews repaired the damage to the hotel’s elevator winch. When the carriage reached the top floor and the door opened. The repair man’s eyes went wide. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Neither could anyone else it seems, as no word got out about what happened inside the elevator that evening.

© 2010 .


Author's Note

.
This was just for fun. xD No intensions in editing or continuing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

That was BEYOND amazing. I loved reading this, my mind is reeling with all of the possibilities. Incredible. Oh and the details are mind blowing by the way, reading this had images do vivid running through my mind, I still have the motion picture running in circles throgh my mind. 100/100!
-Cathrine

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

So funny! I love it I agree with the comment below! You went out of your way to make this funny! I love it it's awesome!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
Thank you! xD

Posted 13 Years Ago


That was BEYOND amazing. I loved reading this, my mind is reeling with all of the possibilities. Incredible. Oh and the details are mind blowing by the way, reading this had images do vivid running through my mind, I still have the motion picture running in circles throgh my mind. 100/100!
-Cathrine

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 6, 2010
Last Updated on November 7, 2010

Author

.
.

Writing
Christmas Stew Christmas Stew

A Poem by .


ARMCWink for LIFE! ARMCWink for LIFE!

A Story by .