Bathtub

Bathtub

A Chapter by Asilem
"

WARNING: Mature Content

"

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT

 

Without the slightest hesitation, I entered the room, my eyes zeroed in on Amy, reclining against the back of the tub. Her hair was wet, giving a dark color to the curls on her head. Her cheeks were flushed and matched the pink bubbles that went up to her shoulders, hiding the parts I really wanted to see.

 

Her eyes were closed, so she didn't see me approach. I moved silently enough so that she couldn't hear me until I was standing right next to the tub, staring at her.

 

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" I said.

 

Her eyes popped open and she shot forward, craning her neck to see my face. She crossed her arms over her chest, and I smirked as I admired the curve of her a*s through the water where the bubbles hadn't reached yet. I smiled when I pictured that fine a*s against me. I felt myself harden.

 

She realized where I was staring and she slid back, obstructing my view.

 

When my eyes met her hazel ones, I knew I had to touch her. All over.

 

"Get the hell out of here!" she yelled at me. I didn't listen as I stepped back, lifting my t-shirt over my head.

 

"W-what are you doing?" she asked. Her voice shook.

 

I looked back at her to see that her eyes were rivited to my chest and stomach.

 

"What do you thnk I'm doing?" I asked. When I started to take off my pants and black boxer briefs, she averted her eyes to stare intently at the wall.

 

I chuckled. "What, never seen a naked man before?" My pants hit the floor. I kicked them off along with my shoes. And soon I was standing there, naked as the day I was born.

 

Thinking of what was to come, my dick stood at attention, pointing to the ceiling.

 

"Slide forward," I demanded as I stepped closer.

 

Her jaw clenched and she didn't look at me. "No."

 

I vaguely remember from years ago when I was human that I shouldn't be and rough and demanding, even though my body was screaming for me to take her, to make her mine. She had to be coaxed to submission.

 

I knelt on the floor, sliding my fingers into her mass of soft wet hair. I leaned closer until my lips were at her ear.

 

"Please let me in," I breathed, pleading. My tongue snaked out to trace the soft curves of her ear.

 

Her arms tightened over her chest and she cringed from me.

 

"I thought you said we weren't going to have sex right away?" she asked.

 

"We aren't," I whispered against her neck. My body told mer to bite her, screamed for me to. Venem filled my mouth. But I knew no atter how much I wanted to, I had to resist. I took a deep breath through my nose, letting her scent torture me.

 

"Let me in," I whispered again.

 

She slowly slid forward, obviously realizing she had no ther choice, until there was enough room for me to climb in. I so with a triumphant smirk on my face. Sitting behind her, I pulled her between my legs, nestling her backside against my erection. I could feel goosebumps rise on her skin where it met mine. I rested my hands on her knees.

 

"Why's your skin so cold?" she asked. I felt her shiver.

 

"It doesn't generate any heat," I replied. My thumbs drew circles just above her knees. I could hear her racing heart.

 

"Why?"

 

"You were the one who grew up in the vampire age, you tell me."

 

She thought about her answer. I moved my hand to place them on her belly. She didn't react, so I started to trace the lines and curves. I felt the soft brushing of curls from between her thighs. My felt myself twitch. I was close to loosing control.

 

I paused to regain my bearings. I didn't want to come before she did.

 

It shocked me how attracted to her I was. Maria was beautiful, but there was something about Amy that stirred something deep inside of me. The more time I spent with her, the more I didn't want to hurt her.

 

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I barelu heard her say, "You're heart doesn't beat?"

 

"Bingo."

 

I lifted my hand and gently started to stroke her cheek. After a few moments she let out a sigh, and relaxed, melting against me.

 

"How come you can't have a kid with some vampire chick?" she asked.

 

"For someone who claims to know a lot about vampires, you sure do ask a lot of questions."

 

"Well, with so many myths, it's almost impossible to know which one are real and which ones are fake."

 

I measured her words in my head and found them to be true.

 

"I mean, obviously the burning in the sun part is a myth."

 

I chuckled. "Aren't you going to ask me about my diet?"

 

"Hello? You're a vampire. You're famous all around the world for one diet. I don't have to ask. It's implied," she huffed.

 

"Hm-mm." I lowered my lips to her shoulder, placing gentle kisses, breathing in her sweet scent. Consciously or unconsciously, her head tilted to the side, giving me more access to her.

 

My hands slipped up to cup her breasts, spilling out of my hands, messaging them tenderly.

 

"Do you like this? I asked her. My fingertips grazed her n*****s, and I felt her squeeze her thighs together. She whimpered softly. I raised my hand and grasped her jaw, bringing her mouth to meet mine.



© 2013 Asilem


Author's Note

Asilem
WARNING: Mature Content

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Lol, wow..
I love how you just jumped from pg-13 to, well you know where you went.
And the irony of the fact that Stephanie Meyer has probably never even send the word 'C**k' out loud, let alone had the nerve to put it in her writing.
But I liked it, I'm happy to know that your not too afraid of expressing your nasty side.
My favorite part was "I vaguely remember from years ago when I was human that I shouldn't be and rough and demanding" Uh.. You mean you forgot your not supposed to rape people?! Lolz WTF Lucas!?!
It was kindov weird though, because he referred to himself as 'getting hard', but aren't twilight vampires always hard, everywhere? Idk, I never gave that part any thought. If I'd been Amy when he'd asked "Do you like this?" I would've been like "I did before the walking glacier and his ice-pick came in and fucked it all up!"
Totally off topic, I did wonder back when I was reading Eclipse how the virgin thing was going to work out if Edward and Bella had waited until she was vampire. I mean, her cherry is going to be like stone. Right!? And then it'll just grow back. Rock hard! I couldn't understand how Edward didn't realize that. Or, maybe, he thought they could just burn it out with a hot poker (Jacob) or something like that! LMFAO
Back to the point liked the chapter, but maybe you should look through the who book so far and try to make the mature content blend better with the rest of the story. Because you really just like jumped up six genres in this one.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Asilem

11 Years Ago

oh, ok! And thank you fro your thoughts! I know when I review other's work, I dont really give more,.. read more
Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

I do actually, I always have a lot to say but I don't want it to come off the wrong way. Sometime it.. read more
Asilem

11 Years Ago

I agree. :)



Reviews

Alright, yes I just creeped your whole story.
Yes, I hate fanfics.
Yes, I hate Twilight.
Yes, this is one of the best stories I have read on here. Actually... it is the best I can think of. I love this!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ella

11 Years Ago

Welcome Darling, if ya need help, feel free to message me! :)
Asilem

11 Years Ago

Will do!
Ella

11 Years Ago

Alright :)
Lol, wow..
I love how you just jumped from pg-13 to, well you know where you went.
And the irony of the fact that Stephanie Meyer has probably never even send the word 'C**k' out loud, let alone had the nerve to put it in her writing.
But I liked it, I'm happy to know that your not too afraid of expressing your nasty side.
My favorite part was "I vaguely remember from years ago when I was human that I shouldn't be and rough and demanding" Uh.. You mean you forgot your not supposed to rape people?! Lolz WTF Lucas!?!
It was kindov weird though, because he referred to himself as 'getting hard', but aren't twilight vampires always hard, everywhere? Idk, I never gave that part any thought. If I'd been Amy when he'd asked "Do you like this?" I would've been like "I did before the walking glacier and his ice-pick came in and fucked it all up!"
Totally off topic, I did wonder back when I was reading Eclipse how the virgin thing was going to work out if Edward and Bella had waited until she was vampire. I mean, her cherry is going to be like stone. Right!? And then it'll just grow back. Rock hard! I couldn't understand how Edward didn't realize that. Or, maybe, he thought they could just burn it out with a hot poker (Jacob) or something like that! LMFAO
Back to the point liked the chapter, but maybe you should look through the who book so far and try to make the mature content blend better with the rest of the story. Because you really just like jumped up six genres in this one.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Asilem

11 Years Ago

oh, ok! And thank you fro your thoughts! I know when I review other's work, I dont really give more,.. read more
Ana Drake

11 Years Ago

I do actually, I always have a lot to say but I don't want it to come off the wrong way. Sometime it.. read more
Asilem

11 Years Ago

I agree. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

364 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 8, 2012
Last Updated on March 17, 2013
Tags: mature content, kissing, vampires, love, romance


Author

Asilem
Asilem

Washinton DC, DC



About
all about me!!Created by cutiepie656 and taken 13227 times on Bzoink*Basics*name: Asilem birthday: 3/20/98 zodiac sign: Picses where were you born: Virginia where do you live now: Virginia height: 5'7.. more..

Writing