Choices

Choices

A Story by Aspiration

Life’s all about choices. Sometimes it’s hard to think about at what point your life turned that way or some other way. It surely turns out always different than what we’ve imagined it to be. You wake up, in another city. In a city where you’ve never imagined you would live someday. You go to work, you let yourself go in the masses of people surrounding you. Where are they heading? What were they dreaming of? Are they happy with their life? Or do they just continue to live that way because of a choice they made a long time ago. Or not a choice, but how life’s played them. Marionettes of life, of destiny? I do not believe that you can always shape your life. You have a certain influence, that’s sure. But all small decisions form a greater development you cannot run away from. That train you missed when you had to take another one and you meet a particular person. That job possibility you did not take because something was telling you, it just was not for you. It is hard to let go of the “What if’s” in life… But in the end you have to appreciate what you have. Life is fleeting, it’s constantly changing.

The only odd thing is, that whatever your choice may be… the people around are played as well. And the sadest thing is to be one’s destiny when you are not your beloved ones.

© 2010 Aspiration


Author's Note

Aspiration
please ignore language mistakes, not a native speaker!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on October 25, 2010
Last Updated on October 25, 2010

Author

Aspiration
Aspiration

Germany



About
Making a new attempt to get back to writing... haven't written since years, but suddenly felt an urgent need to start again... more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Aspiration


Life Life

A Book by Aspiration


Fall Fall

A Story by Aspiration