Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Aspiration

Life happens while you are busy making other plans… This sentence came to her mind and she never realized that it contained so much truth. She has always planed everything carefully in her life. She needed her life to be in order. And now? Life happens while you are busy making other plans… This sentence was stuck in her head, while the metro was racing through the tunnel. She stood squeezed in the metro, that seemed to burst of the amount of people. It was about 5 p.m., most people were rushing on their way back home from work. She was looking at the different people around her. What’s their life like? What did they plan? A woman with a baby on her arm smiled at her. She instantly smiled back. She likes it when strangers do that. A sign of humanity in this cold, anonymous world. This woman surely lives the life that she got planned. Doing well in her studies, find a job, marry a decent man, build a house… That’s what she has always wanted. And now… She sighed. Her world has been shaken to the core. How could she fall in love that quickly? A rattling voice announced the next metro stop. She stepped out, letting herself drift by the crowd who was actively heading to the exit, a clear direction in mind. She has lost that direction. So she slowly maundered through the streets and ended up in her favourite quarter, the old part of Lyon. She sat down in a café and ordered a small coffee. City of her life. She didn’t plan to stay here, but she couldn’t do anything else. She has been fallen in love with this city and now she cannot live anywhere else. All her plans in Germany fell through. Her life brought her to Lyon.



© 2010 Aspiration


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on October 25, 2010
Last Updated on October 25, 2010


Author

Aspiration
Aspiration

Germany



About
Making a new attempt to get back to writing... haven't written since years, but suddenly felt an urgent need to start again... more..

Writing
Life Life

A Book by Aspiration


Choices Choices

A Story by Aspiration


Fall Fall

A Story by Aspiration