Royal Blue Eyes (second intro)

Royal Blue Eyes (second intro)

A Chapter by MidnightKingdom
"

Introduction; you can skip... But it's vital

"
The moment those royal blue eyes opened, the fates breathed in a destiny. You could see it being weaved among the lights of her pupils, and the breaths she took were made from the people's she would take.

From the moment from birth, her blonde hair flourished, her eyes lit up, her smile gentil. Her fingertips grasped at creativity, and danced clutching paintbrushes. She wasn't tall, or strong, or even calm.

Sareè Marçel.

The moment her father, the king spoke it, she opened her eyes with those royal blue eyes and stared a challenge to his kingdom.

Her father, King Kojirō ruled over a third of the Frost, called the Mesánychta Kingdom. Or, the Midnight Kingdom. There were three kingdoms in the Frost, bordered by the Lykófos river; the river of twilight.

The Skiá Kingdom, or the Shadow Kingdom; was to the West; South of the Lykófos river.

The Koráki Kingdom, or the Raven Kingdom was to the West, but North of the Lykófos river.

Finally, the Mesánychta Kingdom was West of the Lykófos river, it was the biggest of them all. With a dark blue palace and navy towers that stood tall over the rest of the kingdoms. This was the most powerful of them all.

Each king had a child that would inherit the kingdom next. It was all based upon first-borns; no matter the gender. The first-borns were always gifted by the gods and were specially treated by parents and the kingdom. They were trained together, learned how to rule, and how to fight. The three first-borns were only allowed to play with each other, to "preserve" their godly blood.
If the king had more children, they were treated normally. They had no special gift or godly blood. They simply weren't blessed. And they never, ever inherited the kingdom.

If a king couldn't produce offspring, or an inherent died; then the kingdom would then go to the holy Onerio pool, the pool of dreams and tear their clothes in mourning. As gross as it may be, depending on the circumstance, the king or queen of another kingdom (also godly blooded) would bear children to the ruler of the original kingdom. Since technically, it would be the twos' first-born together; both with godly blood in them.

The kingdoms lived in peace with each other, and although they were the land of darkness, they weren't evil. They weren't radical or aggressive, as the myths say. Even though the bestowed evil sins into the human race, they were never evil.

Humans and Frostians should never mix....







© 2019 MidnightKingdom


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on February 18, 2019
Last Updated on February 18, 2019


Author

MidnightKingdom
MidnightKingdom

The Shadow



About
Aster DiAggelos. Fantasy. Kinda insane. Personality disorder. But mostly fantasy...(?) I'm anti-social and kind of a loner. I rather read a good book than talk to people. I like art and pain.. more..

Writing