II

II

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie

  I walked home that day listening to my MP3 player, and couldn't stop thinking about that other fox. I was just amazed that there was another actual fox in this town! I then noticed that my tail was wagging again, I knew that something good would be coming soon for me. Well, the song was ending just about the time I set my paw into the house. I just love it when timing works well like that. I took my earphone out and saw my mom in the kitchen washing the dishes.

  "You know listening to your music that loud can make you go deaf right?" she asked right when I stepped into the house. "Huh?" I asked taking the other one out of my ear. "See!" she exclamined, knowing she was right, "I told you!" "No, it's just the fur in my ear is in the way." I slyly commented back. "Yeah whatever," she replied while going back to her dishes, "So, what's up with that?" She asked. "What are you talking about?" I asked looking around. ""That," she said, pointing to my tail, "Your tail is wagging, I've never seen you this happy."

  "Oh, that's nothing," I replied quickly, "I'm going to go to my room and go on the internet for awhile."

I ran into my room and got onto my FurBook. The same five or so friends were on there. I only knew about a few in real life, and even then I wasn't really good friends with them. I tried my best to remember what that guy's name was who I ran into today at school. Man, what was it? Alec, Albert, Alamo? I tried to go to the search and press each letter with my paw to maybe at least see his picture show up in the search. But, to no prevail did I find him. Sadly, I logged off and went to go take a shower.

  Getting out I heard my phone go off, which never really happens. My ears perked up as I saw a notification from my FurBook on my phone. I ran into my room and checked what it was. ALEX WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND! The website exclamined in it's bright, blue letters. I immediatley added him and saw that he was online in the chat. I sent him an Instant message saying "Hey, what's up?" I waited for about a second and saw that he was starting to reply, "Not much. How about you?" He replied back. "Not much," I typed back, "haha, how didja find me on here?" "Well," he said, "I looked at my mutual friends and saw you on there. I remembered you from school today and thought, 'he seemes pretty chill, I should add him.'"

  "Oh, cool." I replied back. We talked for about a good 10 minutes on there until he asked me, "So, why don't I ever see you and school man?" "Well," I replied "I hang out kinda in the back of the school," and then and there I told him my story. By the end of it I felt bad for boring him with my stupid little story. "Hm, I see." He sent me back. Ah man, I thought to myself, I pretty much scared him away with my stupid little story.

  "Well, I'm going to take shot in the dark here," he replied back, "But you seem like a cool dude to me, I'm going to be hanging out with my friend Rayshaun over at Cup of Bubbles across the street from the school tomorrow at lunch. You're more than welcome to join us." I, of course accepted his invite, and looked at the time. It was starting to get late. I got into my pajamas and laid in bed.

  It was pretty difficult for me to fall asleep. Not only was I excited, but my tail was wagging quite a bit, and I had no idea of how to stop it. But, eventually I got to ignoring it and drifted into sleep. But, just as I thought I closed my eyes, my alarm started to go off. I I awoke to find myself hugging my tail. I looked at my alarm and layed there not wanting to get up. But, I shut it off and got up anyway. I looked at myself in the mirror, my ears were all fluffy and my hair was a mess. I needed a shower quick, I did not want to mess up my first impression by looking sluggish.

  I jumped in the shower, dried off my fur, and got ready for school. Now, when it comes to pants, there's either the kind that just go up to your tail and stop, or there's pants where your tail can stick out through the back. I choose the ones that just go up to my tail, they are the most comfy to me. After getting dressed I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I can't function properly unless my teeth are nice and clean. That's just the way I am.

  After getting ready I grabbed my backpack and looked outside. It was nice and sunny out today. I was pretty excited for today. I then walked out of my room and opened the door. The sun felt good on my fur, I was getting tired of Winter and needed a nice warm day. I then put my paw out the front door and started to walk to school.



© 2011 AtomHeartZombie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on February 20, 2011
Last Updated on March 4, 2011
Tags: Furry fox revenge comedy


Author

AtomHeartZombie
AtomHeartZombie

Merced, CA



About
I'm just trying to write some stuff that I hope will make people laugh. more..

Writing
I I

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie


I I

A Chapter by AtomHeartZombie