Chapter 2 - Mire

Chapter 2 - Mire

A Chapter by Aurafiex
"

Kevin's sinful wish comes true.

"

Chapter 2: Mire


The next morning, Kevin’s slumber was broken by the shrill cry of his alarm clock.


Lucy was nowhere to be seen, yet her visage felt so real. Then again, every dream involving her was like that.


Everything seemed normal, he thought. Were the events of last night merely a hallucination? The memories of his encounter with the apparition and that strange parchment were still fresh in his mind. 


It was a Saturday, so Kevin was free to do whatever he wanted, since he had no
 extra classes. If there was one thing he had going for him, it was his grades. It was the one redeemable aspect of him to his teachers.


The thought of those apes having to forsake their precious weekends for remedial classes brought a smile to his face. Stupid monkeys.


It was then he noticed a damp, sticky feeling in his pants.


Lucy had left her mark on him once again.                  


Kevin washed up quickly, got dressed and went downstairs to the café for his breakfast. Not that he had any particular craving for the food, but she would be there, every Saturday morning, at this time.


Like clockwork.


As per usual, he sat at his favourite spot, tucked away in a corner. It was the best vantage spot to admire Lucy while remaining hidden. If only he had the courage to ask to join her. She might have agreed out of kindness, but he knew those vultures she called “friends” would never take it lying down. They were always watching, always judging everyone. Not even their precious Lucy was safe from their gaze.


He sipped his coffee as he watched her sit with her friends at a nearby table as they enjoyed their breakfast and engaged in idle chatter. Kevin did this every week, yet the pangs of jealousy were as acute as ever.


Eventually, they got up to leave, no doubt to go do some 
pointless activity. However, as Lucy got up from her chair, he noticed her twitch uncontrollably, as though she had sensed something out of the ordinary.

 

“Lucy, are you alright?”


Her friends
 too had noticed her discomfort, for they were voicing their concern for her strange behaviour. And no doubt laughing at her secretly, he mused.


 “I… It’s nothing.”


“You sure?”


“Yeah. I just need to use the washroom for a bit. I’ll catch up later, so you guys go on ahead.”


With that, she continued to stand still, facing away from her friends as they left. After what seemed to be an eternity, she turned around and strode towards him.


Kevin began to panic. Did she notice him staring at her? He wanted to flee, yet his feet and buttocks were ensnared firmly to his chair by tendrils of hesitation. The urge to scream was there for him, yet his voice had run off in fear of what was to possibly come.


However, as Lucy drew closer, he noticed that her expression was not one of anger. Instead, she appeared 
rather flustered, her face blushing red with embarrassment, as though something was bothering her.


He remembered the spell from last night. Was it working? 
Kevin’s initial thoughts of his impending doom had dissipated in favour of giddiness of what was to come.


Before he knew it, Lucy was standing before him, her hands 
clutching his tightly like a needy child. He tried to look away, but her hungry gaze had him mesmerised.


It was then Kevin began to panic. He wasn’t prepared for 
this! From someone who had to settle with watching his beloved Lucy from the shadows to suddenly being so close to her, this was happening way too fast.


“Kevin....”


Her tone was like that of a long lost lover, filled with lust and 
longing, as though she had been in love with him for a lifetime.


He wanted to say something, but the sudden closeness to 
Lucy had overwhelmed him to the point that his vocal cords could not summon the strength to create words.


“Please come with me. I have something important to tell you…”


Was this for real? It was almost too good to be true, yet it was happening right before his eyes. That alone  would have made his day, but now he hungered for more, and with that in mind he let her cling onto his arm as she led him towards her room in a gentle, yet playful manner. He followed her like a puppet, his mind delirious from trying to make sense of what was happening.

 

Even then, he could hear the whispers of their peers as they walked towards her room.


“Oh my, is that Lucy?”


“Isn’t that the weirdo from junior year?”


“What is the student council president doing with that creep?”

 

Vultures, the lot of them, Kevin thought. They were definitely jealous. After all, to be Lucy’s friend was considered to be some form of social status on campus, as he had observed.


No matter. There were bigger fish to fry.


They entered her room, and the first thing Kevin noticed was that her room was of a much higher standard than his, judging from the exquisite plush carpeting that tickled his feet when he removed his slippers as well as the expensive looking tapestries that lined the walls.


As they lay beside each other on the bed, he noticed that her room was also much neater than his, judging from the meticulously stacked books and perfectly made bed which made him recall that he had forgotten to make his bed again.


He could feel himself twitch with jealousy. Not only was her room better than his, it was well kept too. Clearly someone had pride.


Kevin’s train of thought was suddenly broken by Lucy, who had wrapped her arms around him. He closed his eyes and let his other senses take in the scent of her lavender perfume and the warmth of her embrace.


He could feel her breathing down his neck as she whispered in his ear.


“Kevin… I love you.”


“Miss Lucy…”


“Just call me Lucy.”


He could feel her right hand massaging his crotch with those dancing fingers of hers as she finished her sentence. His 
confidence swelled as though in tandem with his crotch and he leaned forward to kiss her. Lucy returned his advances in kind, and each exchange became more heated than the last.


They began to undress each other. He could feel the supple 
body and succulent breasts that once only existed in his fantasies as he removed her blouse and skirt.


Lucy was now completely bare before him, her clothes 
strewn in a pile alongside his that stood out like a blemish in the once immaculate room. She appeared as flustered about the whole situation as he was.


Without a second thought, Kevin lunged forward and began 
to lick her n*****s like a ravenous dog which caused her to moan in pleasure. Each moan only served to embolden him further as he slathered saliva all over her breasts with each lick.


“Hot.” Lucy muttered that word over and over as his fingers 
ran amok, caressing every vulnerable part of her delicate body as he released his frustrations of lusting over what he once couldn’t seize with his hands for so long.


It was then Kevin realised what he was doing, and his face 
began to turn scarlet not because of arousal, but rather embarrassment. It was definitely unlike him to behave that way, like an animal, like those schoolmates of his that only cared about sex.


But in the heat of the moment, he didn’t care. Not anymore. Years of denial and alienation had taken their toll on him. He knew that in his heart, he wanted to say no, but his body could no longer take it. Every other part of him screamed yes, and his inner voice was too weak to object, for his needs were too great.

 

And thus, Kevin closed his eyes and laid down, his back facing the bed, as he let Lucy take over his body.


Within minutes, it was over. Still delirious from the pleasurable onslaught, Kevin shivered deliciously, the pangs of pleasure still fresh in his mind. He noticed that Lucy too, felt the same way, as she basked in the afterglow of her arousal, her lower body covered in semen and blood.


“Lucy… when can we do this again?”


“Whenever you want, master. I’m all yours.”


Hearing this, Kevin smiled in delight. The key to his salvation was truly something to behold.



© 2016 Aurafiex


Author's Note

Aurafiex
Chapter 2. Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Beautifully written chapter. 100/100

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very well written sex scene, anxious to see how the story turns out, will continue reading.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Well, it turns out that spell worked better than expected. However, I can't shake the feeling this is going to end like most stories do: Once they get what they want, they either realize that it wasn't what they wanted after all and regret their decision, or they get consumed by it and it becomes their downfall. Not saying your story is predictable, but that's the plot found in a lot of stories, especially fairy tales. But I'm still curious to see if you're going to end it like that, or if I'm completely wrong.

I liked how you showed that "dark side" of Lucy's friends, for lack of better words. How Kevin suspects they laugh behind her back, and are jealous of her makes it more believable. I felt like that was missing in the first chapter, but I'm glad you still included that part. It makes it more believable and realistic.

Like TheMalady said, it's rare to find a writer that is able to write a sex-scene like you did. Most writers are either too afraid and avoid it all together, or they get way too physical and descriptive and end up turning the piece into erotica, often unintentionally. I liked how you focused on the feelings and emotions before and after, rather than the act itself.

I did notice some inconsistency with where people were positioned. Lucy approached Kevin at his table, then walked away. Then Kevin let her lead him by his arm. This seems a bit off, because she should have been a short distance away. I would add something that explains how he ended up next to her. Like, she was waiting for him, and he walked over to her, for example. That would solve the problem with their locations.

I also found a sentence that didn't really flow that well, in my opinion:
"As per usual, he sat at his usual spot, tucked away in a corner."
The two times "usual" in this sentence feel a bit weird and are not needed. You could remove the first words, like this:
"He sat at his usual spot, tucked away in a corner."

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


My curiosity got the better of me and I had to read chapter 2.
Now firstly, two little points: 1, in the third paragraph you refered to the apparition as "the talking mist" now I would change this as it makes the story sound corny. I would use a stronger phrase or word which doesn't describe it as clear. We know that this mist talked to him but it makes the story more credible if the reader can use his imagination to fill in the gaps sometimes. As an example; strange mist or creepy mist or just mist, drop the word talking. Anyway I'm sure you will think of an alternative, you'r good at that.
And number 2, this is one of those things you see on tv alot where the viewer catches the script writer out, only this is the writer's equivelent. When they go into Lucy's room The carpet tickled Kevin's feet as he walked. This could only happen if he had no shoes on and since he has just come from outside with no indication of him kicking his shoes off at this point, this doesn't add up.
Anyway the story carried on well with the same quality of description and, apart from what I mentioned, it was credible, which is important especially with the supernatural. That Kevin character is coming across well. He doesn't like many people and that spell worked a treat. The lust scene was described well and I've a feeling Kevin is in for more of the same. That's as far as I have read but I've got a feeling it doesn't end well for Kevin.
You have kept me interested and kept me guessing also. And I think that could be said of anyone that reads it. That's good.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


This is really unexpected. I like how you wrote this story without any malice, since the scene isn't so explicit, unlike the other works I have seen so far. Quite wholesome. However, I just want to clarify something, they are living in the school, right? I was kind of confused regarding the part wherein Lucy led Kevin to her room. The description of the place was skipped, so I was confused by that. In whole, I like how you focused on the point of the story without overwhelmed by the sex scene. Nice words and still very creative. :)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Aurafiex

8 Years Ago

Thanks! Yeah, its set in a university with dormitories. I guess I should have explained that. My bad.. read more
TheMalady

8 Years Ago

It's just a small detail, however, your story smoothly written. It just made me pause and thought ab.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

315 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2016
Last Updated on February 8, 2016
Tags: Fate, Grimoire, Curse, Love, Stalker, Demon


Author

Aurafiex
Aurafiex

Singapore



About
Hi! I enjoy World of Warcraft, music and swimming. I'm someone who writes for fun. Pardon any typos or mistakes, because I write on my phone(lol). I'm new here, so if you like what you see do.. more..

Writing
My Webnovel! My Webnovel!

A Story by Aurafiex


Into Hell Into Hell

A Story by Aurafiex


Midnight Midnight

A Story by Aurafiex



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


You You

A Poem by KittyKatgirl