Author's Note

Author's Note

A Chapter by Fraz

Hey there guys...


I hope you enjoy reading this collection of poems and flash stories. It's a bit on the sad side speaking of the feelings of someone tempted with the thought of suicide. Though the words may somewhat tend to mislead, in no way is it intended to encourage the idea of suicide or death. It's more of an insight into the life of a person that may make him/her feel like committing suicide.


What started off as just a collection, ended up as an experiment. Somewhere along after writing two or three poems and flash stories, I decided on doing something special with this... I decided to make this into a full blown novel, novella or novelette! (I was not sure how big I'd be making it at the time. I suck at keeping word counts.) Hope you all enjoy reading the story as much as I enjoyed writing it.


I beg all readers to read it with an outlook leaning towards empathy with people committing the act of taking their own lives. If possible, take the opportunity to understand the fragility of the psychology of such a person and be more sensitive towards them. It would be my hope that one day we live in a world with not a soul destroying its own body in an attempt for an illusion of eternal rest.


Thank you all and enjoy the read.



© 2015 Fraz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on October 29, 2015
Last Updated on October 29, 2015


Author

Fraz
Fraz

India



About
Student, researcher, music enthusiast, otaku, photographer, poet, author, philosopher, linguist & philanthropist. more..

Writing
Copyrigtht Notice Copyrigtht Notice

A Chapter by Fraz


Dedications Dedications

A Chapter by Fraz


16/03/2007 16/03/2007

A Chapter by Fraz