16/03/2007

16/03/2007

A Chapter by Fraz

So here I am, making my first ever proper diary entry. I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to be doing this. Well, it isn’t like you can find a manual in your everyday convenience store about how to write a diary. There wasn't even a class on it in school yet. Anyways, it's been like a month since I joined the new school. Sitting in class was obviously not fun. It was kind of painful really.


Being the new transfer student in class always sucked. It meant I had to be in the spot light for a while. As I stood there beside the teacher waiting for her introduce me, I could feel those cold stares making their way through me.


"God… This is so going to be a drag!" I thought to myself.


"You may take the seat behind Philip over there," I heard the teacher say.


Following the direction to which she was pointing did relieve me a little. A seat next to the window and at the corner of the room. Perfect! I can at least get out of the way of these stares. It's the worst thing to change schools.


It wasn't like I was really popular back in my old one or anything. It was more or less the same story even back then. I would sit in the corner, people would walk by, and life went on. It was actually great in a way. No one really understood me much anyway.


I was pretty much the weird kid. God do I suck at writing diary entries. Jeez. Why the hell did my psychologist want me to do this s**t? He should've just given me some pills and have it over with already. Oh wait... He's not allowed to. Poor chap!


Now where was I? Ah yes... And there I sat in the corner throughout class, watching the others whisper. Some brave souls did give me a few glances every now and then. It never really gets better now does it? I wonder if they ever gave it much thought 


The teachers just came and went away. Even in the interval I was left sitting in the corner all by myself. It was strange how people seemed to be getting a bad vibe from me. They were trying to minimize eye contact. Was it really me? At least no one bothered me while I wrote random stuff in my notebook.



© 2015 Fraz


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on October 29, 2015
Last Updated on October 29, 2015


Author

Fraz
Fraz

India



About
Student, researcher, music enthusiast, otaku, photographer, poet, author, philosopher, linguist & philanthropist. more..

Writing
Copyrigtht Notice Copyrigtht Notice

A Chapter by Fraz


Author's Note Author's Note

A Chapter by Fraz


Dedications Dedications

A Chapter by Fraz