you'll see

you'll see

A Chapter by avant security guard

Chap one

Washed up, burnt out WriterMan was at a wedding reception for an old friend , Pete Black, at Grand Central Station. For some reason, Pete didn't seem to be there, so WriterMan decided to leave. Pete's new bride came up to him and gave him a warm, enthusiastic kiss, saying, “You need to kiss the bride.”
WM said, “Thanks.”
He was amazed at how she looked. As he recalled, Pete's new wife was very attractive. This girl was slightly overweight, maybe a bit old, and had a bad complexion. WM liked her, however. He still need to get out of there though. Another old friend, Steve Mahoney, asked if he could borrow some money.

WM checked his wallet and only saw a $50 bill.

“I'll need to get change,” WM said. “I'll be back.”


Chap two

The first winter in America, the Pilgrims sent texts. A lot of them said, “WTF? Freakish native pop. Freezing asses off.”


Chap three

It was about 3PM, Saturday, at the Breezy Point Fitness Center. Nancy Crump had her usual weekend afternoon class there for the ManHaters Club.

“Listen up, b*****s,” Crump said, cracking her whip with a loud snap. It sounded like a rifle shot.

The five women stood at attention along a red line on the wood floor.

“You're here for one reason, right, babes?”
No one answered.

“You're weak. You give it all, and get nothing in return. It's time now, to straighten things out. Let's focus. To the right.”
She placed her hands on her hips and bent to the right. The other ladies did likewise. Then to the left. “Left, right, left, right"good"that's good. Keep it up.”
Now, Nancy walked slowly around them.

She grabbed a signup sheet from the table and looked it over.

”Bertha,” she said. “Step forward.”
A woman in a grey sweatsuit took a step away from the line.

“What brings you here, girl?”
“My boyfriend"well, I found out he got a girl pregnant.”
“Really? Do you have children?”
“Yeah, my ex has them.”
“Oh, right. Well, you came to the right place. Have you other girls been following the menus?”

No one said a thing.

“Well?”
One woman raised her hand.

“Yes?”
“What menus?”
“What F"ing menus? I've seen you before. Where have you been?”
“Nancy,” another girl said, raising her hand. “Rebecca"Rebecca has"has"has--issues.”
“Issues? We've all got f"ing ussues, you f"ing b*****s. I wish my only issue was remembering to follow a menu.” She looked at her list again. “Gigi. Do you have issues?”
Gigi looked at the floor. “Sure,” she said. “I've got issues.”
“Okay, let's hear 'em.”
Gigi looked back and forth for a second.

“Well,” she said. “First, he didn't call--”
”Girls, girls, girls"we've covered this, right? But anyway, go ahead.”

“That's it.”
“That's it?”
“Yeah,” Gigi said, a tear forming in her eye.

A woman next to Gigi gave her a hug.

“Enough!” Nancy exclaimed, cracking her whip. “Enough, you b*****s!”


da end, fer now



© 2014 avant security guard


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on March 4, 2014
Last Updated on July 29, 2014


Author

avant security guard
avant security guard

Atlantica, NY



About
actor, artist, filmmmaker, novelist, novelost, wegetonabus--among pen names: Ebooks by John Blandly Smashwords home page https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AvantSecurityGuard Nook home page .. more..

Writing