Chapter-4

Chapter-4

A Chapter by Avanthika

A week passed by just like that and every one had become close friends in a week’s time while Abhilasha was still the lone woman. She had managed to gain the name of being the most egotistic girl not only among her batch mates but also among her seniors.

And so they were waiting for the perfect day to have their revenge taken on their beloved juniors. It was the fresher’s day that every senior was looking forward and as per the rules any work given to freshers by their seniors on this day cannot be denied by their juniors so the seniors made the most of it.  Hardly Abhilasha knew she too had to be the victim of this day.

Now though everyone knew the seniors would play tricks upon them , the girls still got into their most beautiful looks hoping the senior brothers would compromise on their beauty and the boys in their most freak look as they knew nothing can prevent them from escaping the day so they were ready to face it the way it comes.

“Why are you looking so dull?” asked Dhanya to Abhilasha. Though Abhilasha rarely talked to them she was still liked by her roommates for her honesty.

“What! I look the same everyday”.

“Yeah that’s what we are saying you should look different today, its Fresher’s day, our day, the seniors are giving party to us”

“Party? You really think so”

“Well there might be lot other things but still it’s a welcome party. Now go and dress something different” said Poorna.

“Something different?”

“Ya something that will make you look stunning” said Poorna who was in her tight jeans and T-shirt top.

“But I don’t have that something different”

“I think that top will only bring you more trouble?” said Dhanya to Poorna over her shot top.

“Wellllllllll if you say so, then let me change it”.

“Get something for Abhilasha too”.

“She got a light coloured yellow Churidaar with the stones work in it such that when light fell upon the stones, the dress started glowing”.

“Now that she had got the most beautiful dress you help her with her makeup”. Said Poorna to Dhanya

“Oh ya today we will make her look like the Miss world”



 “Oooh looks like you will be the star attraction” Said Poorna to Abhilasha who was now in her dashing yellow churidaar, with her short and curly brown hair kept open, her blue eyes with those eye shades and eye lashes now looked much pretty, long earrings hanging in her ears, the lipsticked lips added to her fairness and to her beauty, indeed she looked more like the Miss world with curly hair. 

“Jesus Christ look at her” said Charles who was Abhilash’s roommate, just then the three of them including Abhilash turned over

“God I never knew this lady was so beautiful” Charles still staring at her.

Abhilash had her eyes still on Abhilasha. He thought in his mind, “Oh I have never seen such a beauty”.

“I don’t feel comfortable why are these people are staring at me, do I look funny”

“Oh dear you just look amazing, that’s why everyone is staring at you. In fact they are jealous of you”.

While the girls went to talk with boys, Abhilasha stood their alone sipping her lime juice which was over.

“Hey beautiful you need another one”. Asked the senior (Abin) who showed Abhilasha the way to principal’s room when she had asked for the toilet.

“No I am fine with it”.

“So what makes you look so beautiful today”?  He takes a seat next to her facing directly to her. 

Abhilasha avoided the question with a smile not knowing what to say. She felt uncomfortable and looked for the other girls who were in conversation with the boys.

“Hey are you afraid of me”.

Well this question had actually put her in confusion. When the juniors said they are not, they were threatened and when they said they are, they mocked over them. In either way the seniors knew how to trouble their juniors.

While Abhilash was watching the whole scene from a distance, he felt Abhilasha really needed some help to get out of it. So he approached her and said “Abhilasha the class advisor wants to meet you, she said it was something important”.

Making use of the opportunity Abhilasha escaped from there and Abhilash gave an innocent smile to the senior.

Now Abin felt like he was being tricked he wanted to play a bigger game over Abhilasha and Abhilash.

 



© 2014 Avanthika


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on November 5, 2014
Last Updated on November 5, 2014
Tags: freshers party, seniors, juniors, enjoyment, ragging


Author

Avanthika
Avanthika

Canada



About
I'm a 19 year old classics student (study of Ancient Greece & Rome + Latin & Ancient Greek), and I like to read and write in my spare time. more..

Writing
chapter-2 chapter-2

A Chapter by Avanthika


chapter-3 chapter-3

A Chapter by Avanthika