Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

A Chapter by Aynsley

There was a knock at the door, who could it be? thought Alice curiously, she peeked through the key hole to find a tall, and very attractive guy standing outside. He wore faded jeans, and a loose fitting shirt. She immediately opened the door to welcome him. "Hello I'm Alice, you must be new?" She asked looking at him up and down.

"Yeah actully I am." He smiled, looking at her for a moment. "I'm your room-mate." He finished. She looked at him once more, forcing a smile as she said;

"I didn't ask for one." She laughed for a minute.

"Neither did I." He added to her statement. They both stared back at each other. "There must be a mistake then." He sighed, rubbing his head.

"Um, actully not at all." She smiled, inviting him straight in. He walked in admiring the view of the room.

"This is a pretty big room." He laughed, exploring the place.

"Yeah." She added, following him.

"So, where do I sleep?" He chuckled. Alice looked at him questionly but then noticed there was only one bed.

"Oh! Uh, that's my uh bed." She cringed, looking at the bed, to him and back.

"That's okay." He laughed, turning around to find a couch. "I'll sleep on the couch."

"Err, you sure?" She asked guiltily. "I mean I could always sleep there.'

"It's okay." He laughed, throwing his bag onto the couch. "I'm used to it."



© 2010 Aynsley


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wish it was a little longer and more detailed but other than that, it was good!

Posted 13 Years Ago


That's exactly what I'm wondering ... guy and girl as roommates ... is this going where I think it is?

Really good beginning though. It drew me in!

Posted 13 Years Ago


why did they let a guy and a girl be roomates? :P otherwise great!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2010
Last Updated on July 30, 2010


Author

Aynsley
Aynsley

Sunshine Coast, Maroochydore, Australia



About
Hello my name is Aynsley, but you can call me Amy. I love to review other peoples' writing, so send me a message requesting a review, and wala! I'm quite a shy person. And I guess I always will.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2. Chapter 2.

A Chapter by Aynsley


Chapter 3. Chapter 3.

A Chapter by Aynsley