Prologue: Acumen's High?

Prologue: Acumen's High?

A Chapter by Azariek
"

"Should I do it?" "What, the school thing?" "Yeah, the school thing."

"

Instant Messaging chat open. You are chatting with Zak.


Shaed says:

hey do u think I should do it? :/


Zak says:

wat? the skool thing? :O


Shaed says:

ya. the skool thing.


Zak says:

totaly. It sounds liek fun. :)


Shaed says:

but its bording skool. u sure? i wont see u til like christmas or somethin. :(


Zak says:

thaz kewl. i like c-ing u during christmas nyway. ur familys fun :)


Shaed says:

wel if ur sure. AH sounds kewl. dunno y they snt me a brosure tho. i hav a bad gpa, u no o.o


Zak says:

just go 4 it. im rootng 4 u buddy. :D


Shaed says:

wel thx :) but I gtg. intrvu tmrw. Wish me luck.


Zak says:

nite dude. |-)



Shaed Tevynn switched off his computer with a sigh. In his hand he held a little brochure. On the front cover, in neat, loopy writing, were the words: Acumen's High.


He looked up at a knock on his door.


“Come in!” he called.


His mother's head poked through the cracked door.


“You have an interview tomorrow for the School, are you finished IMing with Zak?” she asked.


“Yeah, mom. Computer's off and I'm going to bed. Night.” Shaed replied.


She nodded and shut the door. Shaed waited for her footsteps to recede down the hall before turning his attention back to the brochure. He had read it several times, but...


Acumen's High provides your student with the perfect stimulation for his/her special talents. GPA isn't looked on majorly here, rather the potential of the student. For we believe that...


“It...sounds okay.” Shaed murmured, casting the brochure aside and flopping down onto his bed, “But what kind of boarding school doesn't look at GPA?” He crossed his arms behind his head and studied the ceiling. He wasn't really tired; he had always been a night owl. Ever since he was little.


“If I don't go to Peterson's Academy with Zak and the gang...I'll probably miss them. Then again, I've never really liked what I've seen of the PA campus. I've never even heard of Acumen's High.” he mused.


“Oh well. I guess I'll find out tomorrow...”




© 2011 Azariek


Author's Note

Azariek
The first part is an IM chat between Shaed and his best friend Zak. Hence the terrible grammar lol. Anyways, yeah another prologue.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on August 29, 2011
Last Updated on August 29, 2011
Tags: Shaed Zak Tevynn Acumens High Sh


Author

Azariek
Azariek

FL



About
AZARIEK! AZARIEK! A.Z.A.R.I.E.K! What, why are you shouting? I'm not shouting. You are. .. more..

Writing