Crusaders of Sylenias Background Information

Crusaders of Sylenias Background Information

A Story by AzazelSirocco
"

This will be updated as the story progresses.

"

 

ELEMENS

The world is home to a unique power known as Elemen Energy.  Divided into four primary elements (fire, water, wind, and earth) .  Those in the world who harness this energy into a physical form are known as Elemen Mages.  The harnessing of Elemen Energy has slowly developed as the years have gone by on Therios.  However, one kingdom has advanced Elemen technology beyond what the rest of the world has done.

 

THE KINGDOM OF GERYON

The technological powerhouse of Geryon is home to some of the most advanced minds Therios has to offer.  Therians from all over the globe flock to Geryon to advance their learning and to find new ways to use what has been dubbed “Eletechnology” to further improve their ways of life.  Ruled by benevolent kings, Geryon has risen to an era of prosperity.  Their history isn’t all bright however.

 

THE RYUUKIN KAISER, EQUINOX

Over two decades ago, a shapeshifting Therian known as Equinox ruled the kingdom of Geryon under his bloodthirsty might.  Though no one knows Equinox’s real appearance, he tends to assume for the form of a large black Equine.  Very little is known about this enigmatic dictator other than he was the driving force behind the War of Ascension and that he vanished shortly before the war’s conclusion.

 

THE WAR OF ASCENSION

Over 20 years ago, a castle was found deep on the forests on the western continent of Freljio.  Now the home to Queen Indi and her allies, this castle was the focal point behind the War of Ascension that plagued Therios.  Equinox sought after the throne to rule over all of Therios.  Others sought to resist his power and, led by the Elemen Mage harnessing the rare gift of Light Elemen Energy, Indi, Equinox and his forces were defeated.  Indi took the castle for herself and ruled over the continent of Freljio benevolently.

 

The Races of Therios

 

Felinas

The cat-like race of the Felinas pride themselves in their quick wit and their lithe movements.  While the felinas aren’t typically the most physically proficient of folk, their knowledge of Elemen Energy tends to surpass those of the other races.

© 2019 AzazelSirocco


Author's Note

AzazelSirocco
A work in progress

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on February 4, 2017
Last Updated on June 1, 2019
Tags: Furry, Fantasy

Author

AzazelSirocco
AzazelSirocco

IL



About
Hey there! My name is Azazel or Sirocco, whichever you please! Working on a story around my and my friends' fursonas. Hope you all enjoy! more..

Writing