Razia and the Yoga Trio

Razia and the Yoga Trio

A Story by AzazelSirocco
"

Returning from yet another shaky encounter with the Kobold Primal, Razia just wants to relax...but her friends Scuba, Exy, Zariah, and Bacon have other ideas

"

                The sun was shining bright on the Lavender Beds as a dark purple-skinned Au-ra sat down at a table next to a tall house nearby.  She removed her hood and placed her staff against the corner of the fence.  Warm tea was placed on the table as always.  Razia smiled as she took one of the teacups and poured some of the tea into it.  She had always wondered how there was always tea readily available for her and her friends.  She took a sip and sighed.

                “That always sits right.  Especially after having to deal with Titan…again.  I’m getting really tired of landslides.”  She set her teacup down as she saw three figures approaching in rather…bright…clothes.  She raised an eyebrow as she realized who it was and why they were approaching.  She quickly moved to try and teleport away, but as soon as she grabbed her staff, she felt a soft hand on her robed shoulder.

                “Razia!  It’s so good to see you!  Scuba and I were just talking about how we needed more people!”  Exy’s voice pierced Razia’s ears like daggers.  The auri woman glanced at the hyur next to her and sighed.  Razia turned to face the trio of Scuba, Exy, and Zariah and took a close look at the garb they were all wearing.

                Each donning different colors, the trio were wearing yoga pants and loose fitting tops all dyed pastel and metallic colors.  All three of them were staring at Razia in anticipation.

                “We were looking to start a group to do some yoga!  Come on Razia!” Zariah exclaimed grabbing Razia’s left hand in both of hers.  The sun reflecting on some of their clothes was almost…blinding.  Razia wrested her hand free and stepped backwards, forgetting she was on the company’s patio until she ran into the fence.

                “Why…the hell…do you three think I would be interested?  Go find Ely, if you’re that interested in a fourth,” Razia said, her face showing clear signs of worry.  She noticed a familiar white mage walking along the road and tried getting his attention silently.

                “Ely’s already getting her outfit ready.  Shouldn’t be too much longer, really,” Scuba said.  She turned to her wife and placed a hand on her shoulder.  “My dear, I think Razia needs some…convincing.”  Exy nodded and noticed the same white mage walking up to the company house. 

                “Razia…let me make something clear.  I.  Am. Not. Asking.”  With every word, she advanced on Razia.  She quickly spun on her feet and grabbed the Miqo’te white mage that had been approaching and whispered something to him.  He smirked and approached Razia.

                “Razia, darling.  Surely you wouldn’t turn my request down?  Or shall I resort to rougher measures?”  The Miqo’te’s alluring voice seeped its way into Razia’s ears and her look of worry immediately became wiped away by a death glare.  In a flash of light, her outfit changed and she became donned in dark blue heavy armor with a massive broadsword.

                “Bacon…What the hell do you take me for?  I’m not some girly-girl and you all know it.  I don’t care about this insane glamour nonsense.  I stick to my look, so leave me be!”  She shouted as a dark aura surrounded her. 

                The now-quartet all shrugged as they stared at her.  As gazes connected, Razia’s tight stance had dropped as she slumped her shoulders in defeat.  “You…you won’t leave me alone until I go along with you…are you?”

© 2020 AzazelSirocco


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on July 9, 2020
Last Updated on July 9, 2020
Tags: FFXIV

Author

AzazelSirocco
AzazelSirocco

IL



About
Hey there! My name is Azazel or Sirocco, whichever you please! Working on a story around my and my friends' fursonas. Hope you all enjoy! more..

Writing