Falling Star

Falling Star

A Chapter by Azebo

"Huh, where am I," I said to myself as I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't in my classroom but an unknown place and I was lying on the ground ' I can't move my body '  I thought to myself I looked around and saw only destroyed buildings dark clouds covering the sky not letting a single ray of light to reach the earth. ' What happened here ' I thought to myself I looked for someone to help me. 'It looks like this place was destroyed by some sort of attack ' I thought as looked around for help ' There are no signs of life where are the people who lived here ' as I decided to move but felt a sharp pain on my stomach I put my hand in the spot of pain and felt a warm liquid gushing through and pulled my hand to look at it and saw a red liquid it was my blood but how I put my hand back to the area of pain and felt a big wound and looked there to saw a large cut. Suddenly pain rushed through me and but felt weak so I didn't scream. ' How did I get this wound ' i asked myself as I suffered from the pain. Suddenly I heard an explosion and saw a woman with black hair with some of them colored blue landed beside me I tried to ask for help but I couldn't move or speak I laid there as I watch her looking in the direction she came from. " You b*****d, how dare you hurt her," she said angrily pointing at me  I looked at her and thought do I know her as I felt an ominous but still familiar presence and looked in the direction the woman was looking at and saw a tall man nearly 8 feet tall with a silver mask with the red lines forming a devil-like face and had a black coat with a hood and crimson red eye staring at me, " Ah! that little girl she was so young and weak trying to kill me but she just was too weak. I honestly didn't want to injure her that badly I wanted to torture her and enjoy beating her," he said, sounding like a serial killer and I was terrified and looked at the woman who looked furious as I saw water swirling around her taking shape of a sea serpent and she started to get some scales around her body and a trident on her right hand as she put her left hand on her belly as she let a tear flow " you took him from me and now you hurt her I am going to kill you Silver Devil," she said but the man was behind him with his sword rushing towards her " okay now say good bye " he said for some reason at that time i felt asudden urge to protect the woman and i gather all strength I have and blocked the sword by taking the hit and at that moment that man mask cracked from right side as I saw his sky colored eye getting soaked in my blood and a tear drop of blood flowed out of his eye, as I screamed in pain.

I screamed and stood up " What is it Mrs. Yuri? do you wanna tell me the answer to the question I asked the class, " the teacher asked me as I came back to my senses and saw that I was in the classroom. "Huh, the question what question did you ask sir," I asked the teacher pretending I didn't hear it " Do you know what chapter we are learning  Mrs. Yuri, " the teacher asked with a grumpy look on his face  " Yes trigonometric function," I said as I looked at the book of a girl sitting in front of me " This is history class Mrs. Yuri, not maths " teacher said furiously as I flinched " Sir she was sleeping in class " the girl sitting in front of me said " Oh! is that so you must be tired Mrs. Yuri why don't you get out of the class and was your face and stay out the class for rest of the day, " The teacher said pointing towards the door as I got out and took my punishment. 

I stood outside the class waiting for class to end as I thought about that dream as I started talking to myself " was that all a dream but it felt so real like it was a memory of some sort, and who were those two did I know them, and the one with the mask was he crying, why did I feel sad and happy at the same time when I saw his face how did he look I can't remember "I mumbled not noticing that vice principal was approaching to the classroom " Mrs. Yuri why aren't you in class " he asked as he reached the door of the classroom " Ah! Sir, you see I fell asleep during class so the teacher asked me to stand outside the classroom as punishment " I told the vice-principal " Oh! why were you asleep did you not get enough sleep last night " he asked " yes sir I was preparing for the entrance test of the Guardian Corps so I wasn't able to sleep but sir didn't listen to my reason" I told him the truth and my teacher didn't really listen to what I had to say " Oh! that's bad you would miss your lessons lets talk to the teacher " he said as we entered the classroom and explained the reason to teacher and I apologized and I was allowed to enter class.

It was time for school to be over and I rushed to leave but a certain black-haired girl with her hair bunned on the back of her head and a bang of red hair covering her right eye while a orange eye looked at me and asked " Hey! Yu, are you going so early" This is my best friend her name is Asuna Scorch we have been friends since we were kids " Yeah I have to buy groceries and do a lot of things and then there is Guardian Corp," I told her as I looked at her in a hurry " Oh! best of luck for GC lets meet on Monday then have a good Sunday," she said as I rushed out of the classroom I looked at her and saw her looking outside the window with her fist clutched ' Why wouldn't she tell me what is bothering her' I thought to myself as I got out of the school.

I was going to home with bags on my both hand when I saw a mega screen showing the history of Paru Islands " Ah! we study the same thing in school " I said to myself as I started mumbling what our history teacher told us mimicking his tone " In the 1800s,  Aura was discovered. It allowed humans to perform many things only possible in fantasy like magic, this new power to manipulate  Aura to perform magic was named  ART. During this time many earthquakes were reported on the surface of the pacific ocean east to Japan and Paru Islands were raised from the water surface, half the size of Japan, and was a gate to many fantasy world creature dimensions and fantasy creatures started to enter the dominated by humans. Humans living on the earth were first frightened but due to attempts of noblemen, dragons, sea monsters, angels, and elves all creature kingdoms come together and form an alliance called All Living Being Alliance or ALBA for short. Later the headquarters of ALBA was established in Paru Islands and it became an important place for peace between all dimensions the islands were inhabited soon after by humans of all world and other creatures while the majority were humans from Asia of this dimension equality was maintained by the rule of ALBA run by a representative of each dimension. These Islands soon became recognized by the world as one independent nation. Its tradition was mostly influenced by Japan but other Asian countries have their influence and there was also the influence of other countries humans also started inhabiting other dimensions. And now after fifty-year, this is one of the most developed countries."

 I didn't notice that I have gone the wrong path and now am standing on the beach " Huh! how did I end up here " I asked myself in confusion then I noticed that it was already night " Oh! crap I have to go home " I said as I looked up and saw stars " how beautiful! " and said to myself when I noticed a shooting star as it started to come towards me " OH!  No!!" I shouted as I got out of there and I approached near the site where it fell.

But what I saw was there was no meteor but a tall boy with long silver hair with ruby red eyes and a scar on his right eye making an X mark. He looked intimidating yet I wasn't scared as he looked familiar. he turned around and started to move towards me.

______________________________________XXX______________________________________


© 2021 Azebo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on July 27, 2021
Last Updated on July 27, 2021


Author

Azebo
Azebo

India



About
Literature and Art are two things that make a human different from animals. They are the building block of culture. While art can mean to take eye of creator and see what he see or use your own eyes t.. more..

Writing