Searching For Someone Without Memories Of Her

Searching For Someone Without Memories Of Her

A Chapter by Azebo

 I woke as my head hurt. I looked around and saw that I am on a beach 'It seems like I am on the northern beach' I thought as looked around and saw a girl with waistlong golden hair and a braid on one left side staring at me with her cerulean eyes staring at me with fear but at the same time with a look, a child gives when he sees his family after a long time. Family, as I thought of this word many scenes, flashed my mind as my head started to hurt. The girl rushed towards me " are you okay " she asked as stood up " I am fine " I told her as I looked at her and she looked at me and screamed " Why are you screaming? " I asked her " Well just look at yourself," she said turning her face. I looked at myself " Holy S**t !!" I screamed as I noticed I was completely naked.

I was hiding in a shed near a restaurant as I saw the girl coming with some clothes  I took them from her as I changed into them. After I changed into the clothes the girl asked me " Are you an alien? " I made a face asking " Why on earth do you think I am an Alien" to which she replied " because I saw you fall from the sky and usually its meteorites or aliens that fall onto the earth," she said in a childish tone " and where do you read that, " I asked her " oh! there was a sci-fi movie I watched in which there an alien falls from sky and girl who goes there is eaten by him," she said and then looked at me and screamed " you are not going to eat me are you," she said " Do I look like an Alien to you, " I said as she shouted, " you can be a shapeshifter". " Ah! come to real-world alien don't exist this not a sci-fi," I said frustrated by her childish behavior " Well we live in a world where creatures that were once just fantasies. It's not impossible that aliens exist," she said trying to put her point " Well that's a good point," I said accepting her point " But I am not an alien I am a human," I said, " My name is Kaal Miko ". " Huh, what coincidence," she said surprised " My name is Yuri Miko," She said Introducing herself " huh what are the odds," I said as Yuri smiled at me.

" So tell me why did fell from the sky," Yuri asked as she ate her burger as she brought because she said she was hungry " I honestly don't remember the things I remember are my name, some minute details, and the fact that I had a sister who was 12 years old and lived with me as our parents died when she was born, " I told her as she looked sad for me " do you remember your sister's name, " she asked, " I told you I can't remember here at all the thing I know that she could use an art and it was a rare one, " I told her " That's bad as criminals often tend to get their hands on such people," yuri said as she stopped eating " do you know something that might be helpful," she said as I tried hard to remember something suddenly something hit me " I was in Guardian corp, " I said as Yuri looked at me with awe " wait you mean you are a guardian," she asked in excitement " yeah! now that I remember I was on a mission before I met you," I said as I started to remember some things "maybe if we go to their H.Q we may find something about you and your sister " she said " Yeah but there is a problem I don't have my Insignia" I said as she looked at me the H.Q of Guardian corp was a high-security building and you can only enter there if you had Insignia and it was given only to its member and officials. " I have an idea why don't you talk to your friend from H.Q," Yuri said " Well I could do that if only I remember anyone there," I said with a look that said seriously girl " Yeah you have a point there," she said smiling like a fool " HUh, I have another idea why don't you go with me tomorrow to selection exam," she said and this was a good idea I could go there as her family member to watch her exam while I could and find the headmaster there " you have a point there let's go with this plan," I said thinking she wasn't a fool I took her for " Okay so let's register you for selection exam " with a smile " what I mean to go there as your fake family and talk to grandmaster there," I said to her and she was dumbfounded " What you can do that?" she said " Yeah, you can take one of your family members with you to see selection match it is given in the guidebook what are you a fool who forgets about things that mentions family, " I shouted at her to which she replied "I didn't Notice that as I didn't have parents or any blood relatives " she looked sad and I felt same way except my sister I didn't had any relative " I am sorry about bringing It up " I apologized but she didn't answer as she was gone " Crap! I shouldn't have gotten angry at her " I said to myself as I felt guilt on my chest.

I looked for her while going through the city streets " Where did she go I didn't mean to make her sad " I said to myself as I rushed through the street " Ah! If I want to find her I need to search for her from height" I looked at a tall building which was 5 stories tall " that one will do " I said as I took my stance to use my Art " Oh! the power that balances the world and punishes the wrong. Enhance my strength so I may enforce the justice " as I said this a magic circle with a symbol of scale appeared and I shouted " Combat Art of God of Justice " and jumped to the top of the building " Now where is she " I said looking for her when I spotted her and rushed towards her. When I reached there I saw her standing and not moving while a guy with a knife was going near him I jumped and punched him in the face sending him flying backward as crashed into a trash bin " What are you doing here? " I asked Yuri to which she tried to tell me but I stopped her " Tell me later I have to deal with these pests. I think they have used paralysis on you " I asked her to which she nodded " Okay big guy what's your problem" a guy with a crossbow said, " I suppose you are the one who paralyzed her by using a drug-induced arrow " I inquired " hey you are not the one questioning here you shrimp " A guy who was 7 ft tall and bulked up said while punching his fist covered with a metal gauntlet ' that's a strength-enhancing gear' I thought to myself " I am with this girl.  Who are you people " I asked to which he replied " We are some serial killers so you better get away"." Oh! is that so now I can't leave you without punishing you b******s." I said I rushed towards the guy with the crossbow and kicked him where the knife guy was lying " you little pest you will pay for this," the big guy said as he tried to punch me but I stopped it " But how I can break steel walls with this gear " I looked at him and said " Is that so well I use the Combat Art of God of Justice and by using It I become Enforcer of Justice and am always have upper hand in battle or any condition, in short, I am always 10 times stronger than my enemy " As I finished I punched him in his gut and knocked him out and went to Yuri and said " I am sorry I shouldn't have said you a fool back there " to which she replied " No! I shouldn't have run away about something so small. If I would have been in your place I would be angry too. Anyway thank you for saving me" she smiled and asked " By the way do you have a place to stay " to which I said " NO! I am homeless and broke " to which she laughed saying " Is that so you can stay in my place for tonight"." Will it be okay for me to barge into your house, " I asked " Yeah! It's fine. You also saved me so we are equal " she said as we head to her house.

_________________________________________________________________XXX_________________________________________________________________



© 2021 Azebo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on July 28, 2021
Last Updated on July 28, 2021


Author

Azebo
Azebo

India



About
Literature and Art are two things that make a human different from animals. They are the building block of culture. While art can mean to take eye of creator and see what he see or use your own eyes t.. more..

Writing
Falling Star Falling Star

A Chapter by Azebo