What's your opinion on the Tail's Doll from Sonic R?

What's your opinion on the Tail's Doll from Sonic R?

A Story by Arizona Hidalgo-Crowe

Well, before I get into my personal opinion about the Tails doll... I will give a quick run down on basically what the Tails doll is. Tails doll is a stitched up doll of Tails made by Dr. Eggman. It has a red chaos gem on it's forehead, and it scares a lot of people. There are many Creepypasta stories about the character, but I really don't believe them since Creepypasta stories are not real. Okay. Enough of the back story. Now, Let's get into my personal opinion about the Tails doll. Personally, I don't find the Tails doll scary. I don't believe in the stories that say Tails doll carries a horrible curse. However, I did get a little frightened when looking for a picture of it to use for this. I think that the Tails doll is just a regular character like all the others. When I first saw a picture of it, I was kind of scared to be honest. However, over time It didn't scare me much. There are many versions of Tails doll Creepypasta, but I think that all of them are just made up. I am not bashing any of the authors who created those stories, I am just saying that I don't believe that any of them are real. If they were, I probably wouldn't be looking up images of it on Google. That's all I really have to say about this. 

© 2019 Arizona Hidalgo-Crowe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on March 27, 2019
Last Updated on March 27, 2019

Author

Arizona Hidalgo-Crowe
Arizona Hidalgo-Crowe

Duluth, MN



About
Welcome to the OFFICIAL Writer's Cafe account for Arizona Hidalgo-Crowe! A visually impaired aspiring writer whose preferred pronouns are they/them. more..

Writing