Jack's Dirty Little Secrets

Jack's Dirty Little Secrets

A Story by Ralphy
"

This story is based on Haresh Daswani "The news paper article" and the story has many parts from different characters.

"

Haresh Daswani "The News Paper article" www.writerscafe.org/link/296516/

J. James Rider -Part 1 -Jonas www.writerscafe.org/link/296518/

Damien Alan -Part 2 - Frederick www.writerscafe.org/link/296524/

Hedra Helix -Part 3-Sandra http://www.writerscafe.org/link/300600/

Pj-Part-4-Sunflower Godchild http://www.writerscafe.org/link/296543/

Clint Hale - Part 5- Pizza Delivery Boy http://www.writerscafe.org/link/299500/

Jack Thomas…
A friend once told me that secrets are forever and I now have some, some dirty little secrets.  
I watched Sandra through the rusty bars as she tried to sleep. I could hear her moans, her anguish and occasionally a sob or two. She was on a guilt trip, one that she could never recover from since her nature for men was like a thirst for water.
Under her breath, Sandra cried with guilt from the blood that painted the room after Jonas, stabbed by the drafting pencil, so called twirled by Frederick. The guilt overwhelmed her as she jarred in and out of sleep as her new knight with a shinny badge pranced up and down watching her sleep.
Sandra was a hot number; any man would be a fool not to take a second look or even a third. That’s what normally happen when Sandra enter the room.  Her eyes so bright and that gleaming smile cast shadows on all the other women, and then of course, all heads turn to look at Sandra and even some women would check her out.
Sandra always was an aphrodisiac, with or without weed and even more than she would ever realize.
Sunflower Godchild was in the adjacent cell but her demeanor, I must add was entirely different from Sandra’s. After whacking her head in that accident she had, and constantly weeding out, she was a total space cadet. The things Sunflower would do would turn people’s stomach, her hatred for Sandra, and her total neglect for me. Right this minute she is sleeping in that cell, with not a care in the world. Somewhere along the ride, Sunflower lost reality, and although she thinks her wickedness brought down two good men, a fuzzy brain is not a sharp contrast.
 
While Jonas was teaching Sunflower, Jonas taught me privately. Jonas and I met one day while working out in the Strive for Life Gym. I was free style weight lifting while he was benching. He had asked me to spot him, which I had agreed. As the bar lifted in the air, Jonas’s blue eyes crushed into mine and that moment became the beginning of my new world.
Unfortunately, Jonas didn’t know what he wanted. He had Sunflower with her flowing lips, as he would describe her, Sandra with the optimum smile and me, Jack Thomas. And rest a sure I wasn’t happy about the arrangement.
Then that fatal day, unbeknownst to Sunflower, she tried setting up my ex-boyfriend Frederick with Jonas the love of my life...or some feebleness of sort...it did not matter, he was mine.  It was all I could do to stand for by and watch this, Frederick of all people, I despised him for cheating on me, there was no way that Jonas, and he would fight it out without a sleazy scheme.
I knew it would take both Frederick and Jonas a while to get across town so I prank-called them. I told Frederick that Jonas was getting busy with Sandra, and then I prank-called Jonas and told him Frederick was tapping his woman. The ball started rolling…
I purchase some weed and laced it with PCP. I went to Sandra’s and met Sunflower there too. After just a couple of minutes, the girls were flying high and reality was nowhere to be found. I finally got the moment to touch both Sandra and Sunflower. What a turn-on…then hell enter our world…
I suppose I should feel guilty, and spill my guts, but why should I. Sandra only turn me on because she was higher than a kite and Sunflower was stuck in the Jonas world…so again I say
I have some secrets that are my dirty little secrets…
 

© 2008 Ralphy


Author's Note

Ralphy
The are the continuing parts of the original article
J. James Rider -Part 1
Damien Alan -Part 2
Hedra Helix -Part 3
Pj -Part 4 Sunflower Godchild

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Twisted...little secrets! lol

This is great Ralphy! I haven't read the previous chapters yet, so it will likely come into clearer view once I do, but even having not read them I can honestly say you hooked me into this one, and now I'm intrigued.. so I have to backtrack. lol

Wonderful writing as well... cliffhanger was awesome! :) Thank you!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Indeed atwist loved it ..alwasy great style to read thank you

Posted 15 Years Ago


nice cliffhanger at the end there, and a great style to this chapter. Well done.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Good story although I have noooo friggin idea who Haresh Daswani is! (No I don't read the newspaper or watch the news) I look forward to the other parts

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pj
OMG! This so rocks!
I did a double take!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

haha! great twist indeed! hilarious! ohh man it gets better n better;) sweeet add, i dig big too. Dope, dope, dope...

Good Job Haresh this is fun;)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

This is heavy stuff. The twist is what makes you best near the latter part of the story, you just gave a jolt that would get readers thrown back to their seats, and come back staring on the screen, wondering and confused, yet curious and interested, on how things became what they are.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

259 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 14, 2008
Last Updated on June 17, 2008

Author

Ralphy
Ralphy

Belleville, MI



About
No matter how dark life is, or how clouded, there is always a lighter side to itone that fills you heart with love and your soul with joy Im a complex person of multiracial background, about 5.. more..

Writing
Colorful Goo Colorful Goo

A Poem by Ralphy


The Canvas The Canvas

A Poem by Ralphy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Is You Is You

A Poem by Ralphy


Confusion Confusion

A Poem by Ralphy