Shadows past

Shadows past

A Chapter by ......

It was a fairly normal day, it was snowing lightly as if the snoflakes were giving kisses. There was no breeze everyone were doing there normal causal day things. wings were flying up in the air flying towards work or somewhere else. Noone had no idea that their time was running out in a couple of hours. Robert, The king of kartnileon, the kingdom of jynxses, by his side was his gorgeous wife Theresa queen of jynxses. together they had to beautiful little girls. The youngest was named Sunlight and the eldest was named Shadow. these two sisters played day and night together, but since they were royalty they were very speacial, important jynxes. Sunlight was the color of the warm summer days; a bright cool copper color. her eyes were as yellow as the sun itself. her wings were the same as her fur coat, but with a red tip same at the end of her tail. she had a amethyst madaleon around her neck held by a white gold chain. her powers were to bring cheer and happiness into peoples lives. she brought light and laughter into lives when everything was in its dowfall. Sunlight controlled over the warmth of the sun and how the plants grew and cheerful things in life. funny enough was that she did not have no controll over love. Now, Shadow the eldest daughter was as pure and white as the snow, with black splashes on the edges of her wings and tip of her tail. her left eye was blue and her right eye was black. she was so beautiful and lusting almost. she had a pearl on a silver chain wrapped around her neck. Shadow controlled over guarding. this ment that, Shadow was a guardian angel. this was very very rare in a jynx to have this as a gift. She was a protector of the good and was death to the evil. Shadow powered over the 4 elemets. Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. she also controled the power of love. Shadow unlike her sister was very quiet and very dark. Sunlight was very loud and very cheerful. When Sunlight went out to play with the other pups Shadow would stay by herslef and watch them. The other jynxses knew that Shadow was different. For you see that a jynx is very well known to be the factor of pain and death. rumor has it if you saw a jynx that, that was the last things you see before you had your last breath. One look would kill, their bites were fillied with 3 cup fulls of venom for a signal bite. their claws were sharp enough to rip through the hardest toughest metal or steel. bursting into flames. wings as sharp enought to cut you, that you wouldnt notice til you saw the blood. But shadow was more deadly then a normal jynx because of her gift. she had those things and more she could turn her fur into blades of silver. she could look into the past of someone and the preasent. and much more.

It was now noon and everyone was heading for lunch. 3 hours had passed. the ground started to shake and jynxses started to flee everywhere.

" Mommy, Daddy im scared!", Sunlight was in a frenzee and tears rolling down here cheacks with a stuture in her loud voice.

Theresa clung her arms around her and whispered that everything was going to be alright.

"SHADOW MOONLIGHT JYNX WHERE ARE YOU!!", Robert was panicing and yelling for his other duaghter.

meanwhile shadow was very calm searching for her parents and little sister. she was alone by herself down by a creek looking at her reflection.

" maybe there right, maybe im not like the rest of them. Im a messup, a screwup im worthy to nothing."

" Shadow!!!!!!! wheres my baby!! Robert where is she!!!!", theresa was now crying aswell holding tightly in her arms Sunlight.

" i have no idea baby, but knowing Shadow she will show up anytime now, like she always does."

"But my sweet shes only a baby, shes 6 years of age!!!!!!"


 



© 2012 ......


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on April 23, 2012
Last Updated on April 24, 2012


Author

......
......

edmonton, Canada



About
It's no use going back to tomorrow, because I was a different person then. more..

Writing
Little girl Little girl

A Story by ......


Never give up Never give up

A Poem by ......