Sept 4, 2017

Sept 4, 2017

A Chapter by Bardy

My mind is beginning to get tired. I'm constantly thinking about how to improve things. How to make life better for other people. More enjoyable. I research all over I can. Walking around to free up my mind. My notepad is just filled up with countless words. It's not easy trying to save the world. Your mind become exhausted as you put more and more resources into seeing your vision come alive. I know I have something. Something life changing but the only thing stopping it from happening is me.

After some more insights, I'm taking a small break to recollect myself. People are walking past me in either direction as they come in or out. I might not look like much at first sight but that's just the way I like it. I want to blend in and not stand out. I rather not be bothered as I'm deep into my thoughts.

Just wish you knew how much of an inspiration you are to me. I have your photo as my phones background. It hasn't changed for years while you have. You're not that young anymore. This doesn't take away from it. It's still you. Look so adorable wearing the oversized sweater. Those eyes of yours looking back at me conveying innocence and a reason to keep going because you may end up finding yourself in such a situation as you grow older. I'm hundreds of miles away but I think of you a lot. Closing my eyes, I can hear you go "Uncle!" I wish I could take and give you a hug right now. Say "It's all going to be ok." You would have no idea what I'm talking about but someday you will. I also say it to reassure myself.

Before I leave and come back to my own reality, I give you a kiss on the forehead to show how much you mean to me. You might be adopted but that doesn't cause me to see you differently. You're still family. Still my niece I hold near and dear to me. Back to the grind I go as there's plenty hours in the day left.

I love you, Ari.


© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on September 13, 2017
Last Updated on September 13, 2017


Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy