Hershey Kisses

Hershey Kisses

A Chapter by Bardy

It's too bad you're not by me right now. Your heart may get warm from a far but it you surely would find it melting the closer you got. I would have no choice but to have your body melt into my arms.

While in my arms, I'll ask to put your hand out. My hand over yours you feel something fall one at a time. It reveals to be 5 Hershey kisses.

I grab both sides of your body and lay you down. Tell you to keep your eyes closed until I say to open them again. As well as to remain flat.

As you're doing this, I take another kiss out and unwrap it. Tell you to open your mouth that way I can place it in. Once in your mouth, I say to just suck on it and let me know when it's gone. Giving you something to enjoy. I whisper in your ear "You earned an extra one for being extra sweet lately." This causes you to smile.

While waiting for you to be done with the chocolate in your mouth, I softly place my hand over yours before beginning to rub it. I place my other hand on your head. Going through your hair and softly touch your face. The action mixed with looking at you causes me to become memorized.

I ask you, "How many kisses did I give you?"
"5. I mean, 6." You respond.
"Yup. 6 chocolate kisses. Now 6 actual kisses."

I kiss the back of your hand I've been holding first. Then lean down to kiss your forehead. As I'm over you, I take my index finger and guide it across the skin on your arm. Hopefully you giggle as a result because you know I'm messing with you. I proceed to lean back down to kiss both cheeks defined from giggling. I remind you to keep your eyes closed. I get right next to and lay my body against yours. I turn and kiss the side of your neck before saying "That's 5. I'm going to rest my head here and let you open your eyes so you can pick the last place."


© 2017 Bardy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on December 6, 2017
Last Updated on December 21, 2017


Author

Bardy
Bardy

About
You will find all my posts are either random thoughts I've had, things I've had said to people in conversation, memories of the past or questions that I wonder about. more..

Writing
Extension of Me Extension of Me

A Chapter by Bardy


I Can't Help Myself I Can't Help Myself

A Chapter by Bardy