To the beach!

To the beach!

A Chapter by BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

We landed at a random beach and found an empty spot next to some huge rocks. I parked the bike behind them and set up the towels and boom box on one of the flatter rocks that I could climb.

"Hey Shriana do you think any celebrities are here hanging out?" I looked around and started climbing over the rocks to get closer to the water. Turns out the rocks jutted out into the water far enough so it was deep enough to dive off of.

"I don't know Nia, could be. But I doubt it. Most celebrities live in expensive condos that have private beaches. Hey turn the boom box on and play Panic at the Disco." She turned it on and I smiled at the song. I sat at the edge of the rock, and dangled my feet over the water. The song changed to Love the Way You Lie remix by Ariana Grande. She climbed up and sat right next to me. I grabbed her hand and stood us up, then glanced over at her.

"Best friends till the end, and we will always go together." She smiled and nodded then whispered.

"Ready?" I laughed.

"I'm never ready. Let's do it!" We jumped at the same time, and didn't let go of each other even when we hit the water. We swam to the surface and raced our joined hands.

"That was wicked!" We both laughed and let go. I floated on my back, glad for the slow pace of the waves and current.

"So, if you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?" Nia laughed and splashed at me I splashed back and we started a fight.

"Do I have to pick one? Hahaha there are so many cute ones!" I held up a hand in surrender and yelled.

"Ok you win! Nia is the almighty splash Queen! Hahahaha"

"That's right and you better not forget it!" We heard a commotion and swam towards the shore. I pulled the hair band out of my hair and let my ringlet curls loose. I fluffed my curls out and shook some of the water off so that my hair wouldn't be weighed down. There was a huge crowd surrounding something and I just had to get closer.

"Maybe we shouldn't mess with this Shriana." I looked back and grabbed her hand.

"Come on, where's your sense of adventure?" I pulled her threw the crowd and we finally got to the middle. It was a group of girls dancing and what they apparently thought was singing. They looked like s***s and they danced like it too. They finished the song and all of the guys in the crowd clapped.

"Alright that was Hannah and the Hannettes. Anyone have a comment on what they just did?" Ok, it was like he was talking to me. Nia tried to cover my mouth in time but didn't get the chance. I stepped forward and looked the leader straight in the eyes.

"Yea, I have a comment. I was just wondering if your gonna pay the hospital bill cause I need to have my eyes checked after seeing such horrible and scary things." Nia started laughing and the leader looked mad.

"I mean would you like a pole for that dancing bit of yours?" more people laughed and the crowd parted so I could run away. I didn't plan on running though.

"And it's a good thing I had ear plugs in cause that wasn't singing, that was screeching. Bye now!" I got out the bye just in time to turn and duck from a punch. I rolled forward and sprang to my feet, doing a cartwheel to get away from her faster. I ran to the rocks and started climbing, the whole crowd coming towards me with the dancers in the lead. They stopped at the bottom of the rock and looked up at me.

"It looks like little Miss Smartass has to run away from her battles. And honestly if you think you can sing or dance better than us then feel free to prove it."

"Ok I will." I started singing Love the Way You Lie remix. Nia turned on the boom box and turned it to that song. I started to do ballet, the one dance I looked good doing. I turned and twirled and did a pirouette. I continued, and Nia soon joined my singing. The song was ending, so for a big finale I twirled towards the edge of the rocks. Everyone gasped and I stood still singing the last verse. I finished and waved then let myself fall backwards off the rocks. I twisted in the air to dive better and then swam to the surface. I swam to the shore where my bike was and saw Nia packing everything up.

"Well I'm pretty sure you beat them good. Let's go back to the hotel and rest then maybe hit some clubs tonight."



© 2012 BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on February 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 28, 2012


Author

BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy
BlackVeilBridesBVBArmy

Houston, TX



About
I love to Dance, to Write, and listen to music. Im open and random sometimes, my favorite color is black, I love hanging with friends. more..

Writing