Thank You

Thank You

A Poem by Closed Account
"

(The title is kinda obvious) This is meant for everyone I know, pretty much. It's not really a poem, just a thank you note. But, still. I guess it could kinda count (?)

"

Thank you.

Thank you for giving me the courage to stand up for myself.

Thank you for telling me that no matter what happens, you’ll always love me for who I am.

Thank you for never giving up on me, no matter how much I screw things up.

Thank you for sticking by my side, even when the going got rough.

Thank you for not leaving me, even when you knew you had better things to do.

I know I take up a lot of your time, and sometimes you’re absolutely sick of being with me.

But no matter what, you’re always there.

So thank you.

For everything.

I know it wasn’t easy, and at times you wanted to quit, and just give up on me.

But thank you for not listening to what people said, and what your head was telling you.

You listened to your heart, and thanks to you, I’m still here.

So, thank you for keeping my head above water.

You saved my life, and if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be here today.

So thank you.

© 2010 Closed Account


Author's Note

Closed Account
This goes to pretty much everyone. Thank you all so much for everything. (Please tell me if there's any way I could change this/make it better/etc.) Please review (even though it's not really a poem) lol (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thats so nice and what an awesome way to say thank you to those.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A very beautiful and hopeful poem. We need many people to give us strength and hope in a life. A wise person give the same back to the people in their world. I like the flow and the purpose of this poem. A outstanding poem. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


LOL! Love you Bella!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your Welcomeo :D (Go spanish), and I loved this poem. It speaks for me personally, well almost. It was like this, but with the ending not so happy. Anyways, I loved it and keep up the good work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I LOVE1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n ur welcome ;)
-lil sis

Posted 13 Years Ago


hm.... very interesting, I like it, I like it, I like it.... nice please get better

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2010
Last Updated on September 3, 2010


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..