Shout! Break the Silence!

Shout! Break the Silence!

A Story by BenightedWhispers
"

This is one of those pro anti-government/anarcy view point writings. I don't believe in no government, but I do believe in an deserving officals government.

"

Shout! Shout! Shout. Shout…. I cannot shout. I have been silenced. Shout! Shout! Shout. Shout…. I cannot shout. I have been silenced. Isn’t it a shame that even today we must shout to be heard, and yet what good does it do in the end? You roar and you fight for your right to speak. Oh yes the law gives us the freedom of speech, but they dangle it above our noses like we are dogs and make us beg for it even though we have long earned that biscuit. If we bear our fangs to the one that feeds us, we are brought to our knees with words such as "terrorist" or "more powerful than you". The government now is no more than little insects that feast off the flesh in the graves they buried us alive in. When in all actuality they should be in the graves low to the ground just like they are. The government is so tainted now that not even the earth would make contact with them. The flying women suckers will not bite them for fear of some disease worse than their malaria. The government is like junkyard dogs. We are plush toys surrounded by big wannabe junkyard dogs. The filthy creatures are not worth more than a cancerous blood cell slowly eating away at your insides till nothing is left.

 

Shout! Shout! Shout. Shout…. Isn’t it a shame that even today we must shout to be heard, and yet what good does it do in the end? I’ll tell you right now. It shows that we know our rights and we will not be pushed down by undeserving whiney morons who don’t even know how to add two and two together. They are a disgrace to what our ancestors built…this nation’s system of balance. How about politicians huh? Am I right? Are they a plague upon men because they show no trustworthiness or integrity? Don’t you dread the day when elections come up and every single one is so determined to get you to vote for them, that they are willing to lie through his or her teeth…and against their human morals. Shout! Shout! Shout! SHOUT! Don’t let your voice be silenced! Write! Speech! Speak! Shout! Shout! Shout! Shout until someone hears your voice. There are people out there…they feel this way. They are wise enough to understand what is happening to our once great nation. "United we stand. Divided we fall." No truer words spoken. No truer words taught. No truer emotions shouted than those that our demi-gods and ancestors spoke. Shout. Shout. Let’s all shout till our voice is heard. "For the people. By the people…" This country is ours not theirs, and someone needed to shout that out.

© 2008 BenightedWhispers


Author's Note

BenightedWhispers
Anything would be helpful but destructive critism. Thank you much.

~ Mugetsu

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A great message and a strong presentation of it. I applaud you.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 19, 2008

Author

BenightedWhispers
BenightedWhispers

Breaking language barriers one foreign comic at a time (Manga, Manwha, Mahua...), KY



About
A pleasant hello to all that visit. Below are some facts about me so that you are able to get to know me as a person and not just a writer. I enjoy diversity, and that's how I wish to be remembered .. more..

Writing