BOOM!

BOOM!

A Story by BenightedWhispers
"

Trapped in a fantasy world clinging to the reality that is slowly fading away. Her happiness and love was sucked into the black hole of misery and despair.

"
" She is trapped in a fantasy world clinging to the reality that is slowly fading away. Her happiness and love was sucked into the black hole of misery and despair. All because she was different and kind. Her emotional stability is not even close to what she had as a child. Her innocence and her child like laugh that everyone loved...was dead. Buried 6 feet under ash...pain...tears...and the cruel facts of life." - AFWYF
Sorry I'm better now. It's just that I can't shout out my feelings to anyone! I want to scream, " Shut up and listen to me for once! I have a voice! I have an attitude, and I will break out of my shell if you mess with me! I have a mouth that's deadlier than a cobra and faster than a cheetah. Don't make me use it." but the words never come out and disappear off of my tongue back into the dark corners of my mind never to be thought of again. Why do you think I love bright colors and hyperactive all the time? The pain gets so extreme that I know no other way to express myself and be rid of the pain. Everytime I see her walk down the halls laughing and talking like she's hot stuff, I want to scream and show her the pain and paranoia she causes me.
How would you feel if you woke up every morning hearing how bad she has it and that deep inside you know she does but can't say what you think about it because you'll be labeled as the bad guy? How about this huh? How about you just have to take what is being dished out to you knowing that if you show aggression, your sanity will pass to insanity and never return? You're walking down the halls of your school, which happens to seem longer for some ominous reason. You see her walking and she passes you. You freeze mentally and it's as if time stood still for that one moment. Before you know it time starts again and you catch your breath. You start to hyperventilate in your mind, feel sick to your stomach, you become numb all over and run off to some bathroom to start choking on your tears and hyperventilate. You fall to your knees and curl up in a ball grasping your legs so tightly like they might fall off at any moment! You try to regain your composure, but the power they have over you is too potent! It gets so bad you need to go home and don't go back the next day.
Boom! There goes your innocence. Boom! There goes your courage. Boom! There goes you hopes and dreams. Thud! Your heart is dead. Sighsyour soul is no more. After you return you're a completely different person. Everyone notices especially your killer. They smile to themselves and act like they don't know. Everyone knows what truly happened, but they are either too afraid to speak or they don't care. Damnthere went your love. You are alone in the world now. No one to care for you or befriend you. Crash! You're dead. Fallen to the ground finding peace at last from the wretched world you had to call home. Free from the pain.
" She is trapped in a fantasy world clinging to the reality that is slowly fading away. Her happiness and love was sucked into the black hole of misery and despair. All because she was different and kind. Her emotional stability is not even close to what she had as a child. Her innocence and her child like laugh that everyone loved...was dead. Buried 6 feet under ash...pain...tears...and the cruel facts of life." - AFWYF
Boom! There goes your innocence. Boom! There goes your courage. Boom! There goes you hopes and dreams. Thud! Your heart is dead. Sighsyour soul is no more. After you return you're a completely different person. Everyone notices especially your killer. They smile to themselves and act like they don't know. Everyone knows what truly happened, but they are either too afraid to speak or they don't care. Damnthere went your love. You are alone in the world now. No one to care for you or befriend you. 

 

Crash! You’re dead. Fallen to the ground finding peace at last from the wretched world you had to call home. Free from the pain…as you lie in your pool of blood. Finally released into God’s caring hands. The only hands that helped you through it all. As you watch from above, your parents find your body. They cry but they are just crying tears of joy right? I mean the knife set you free right? Those are tears of joy! You follow your body laughing maniacally at the people who are ignoring you. I mean you are always invisible, nothing has changed except for the fact people walk right through you, but this is just a dream anyway. As your body is resting on the cold metal table, it hits you like a brick wall. This isn’t a dream it’s reality. No! Wake up! Wake up! It can’t end this way please God give me another chance! I can’t die I’m only 17! This is a nightmare! Someone wake me up! Oh but this time there is no one to come to your rescue…no one to wake you up. That’s ok though isn’t it? I mean they never helped you in the first place right?

© 2017 BenightedWhispers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on September 25, 2008
Last Updated on October 7, 2017

Author

BenightedWhispers
BenightedWhispers

Breaking language barriers one foreign comic at a time (Manga, Manwha, Mahua...), KY



About
A pleasant hello to all that visit. Below are some facts about me so that you are able to get to know me as a person and not just a writer. I enjoy diversity, and that's how I wish to be remembered .. more..

Writing