Bloody Angel

Bloody Angel

A Story by BenightedWhispers
"

This is a story that reads like a poem, but a story at the same time. I suppose you could call it soft-core love. Oh how the bloody angel wraps thy soul around thy prey....It's interesting if you're looking for something different.

"

Shut your thorny beaks. Close yourself in. Spreading your petals like wings…fold them in. Your death dance, send it away. Your luscious red aura, closing me in, compels me to kiss your crimson lips.

Gashes fall upon me as I subconsciously stare into your ruby green eyes. Lashes scraping against my bone? I will not feel it. You won’t give me the pleasure. Captivating interest leads to torturous lust.

I run away to another’s leaves, yet you have marked me, the thorn in my side. I return to you like a bee, and you greet me with angel wings on a devil’s back. I collide with you again. I cannot win. I collide with you again.

I let you trample all over my body. I glide you down myself. I lay in your embrace as a corrupted corpse. You’re a majestic mistress and I am your devilish doll. You have many but you won’t let this one go.

~My soul belongs to the bloody angel; the angelic Red Rose.~

© 2009 BenightedWhispers


Author's Note

BenightedWhispers
What's your opinion? Should I have the last line in another language such as Spanish or French? Maybe Italian?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good job. High level of thinking. Thanks to the writer for presenting the matter in such a fabulous way.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2489 Views
1 Review
Added on July 2, 2009

Author

BenightedWhispers
BenightedWhispers

Breaking language barriers one foreign comic at a time (Manga, Manwha, Mahua...), KY



About
A pleasant hello to all that visit. Below are some facts about me so that you are able to get to know me as a person and not just a writer. I enjoy diversity, and that's how I wish to be remembered .. more..

Writing