A Life Story PT.1

A Life Story PT.1

A Story by Elisabeth.
"

Based on true events.

"
September 7, 2018. That was my first day of senior year of high school. This is supposed to be exciting right? Yeah, no. High school sucked A*S. Oh yeah so hey I guess I forgot to mention somethin' pretty important, my name is Elisabeth, you can call me Beth if you want. Anyways, starting the year I was extremely exhausted all the time and went through some sort of crazy stuff due to a medication switch. Did I forget to mention I have epilepsy? Oh yeah I have that. Due to that I was crying over some crazy stuff like sweaters in the morning and couldn't sleep at night cause I'd see weird things. Anyways, during this time all my friends decided to disperse and not hang out with me anymore which is fine, although at the time it hurt my feelings. I missed a lot of days of school during the first semester, when I did attend my teachers were so kind to help me out. I was very grateful.  I thought I might stay in school because I had some "friends" who really were just people I sat there listening to at that point. But they're friends right? Running you over when you speak, saying what you just said, and making you the butt of the joke. Yes friends. Eventually came October, I was really excited to pick out a pumpkin and do it with my very first official boyfriend of almost 6 months. Although, he too had enough of me and broke up with me. He was weird and needs some real love or something now that I look back poor guy. I left school a few weeks before the semester ended and fast forward next semester I'm home schooled. Remember when I told you about the medication switch? Yeah lets just say I was on 8 Pills going down to two, but a different medication and my mind was all messed up from the friends and boyfriend and probably some other things. This sent me into a state of sleep for 20 hours a day I'd rest, the 4 hours I was up I'd do my work. I never was on the computer, I don't think I even checked my phone. Alone in a dark room, the sun just peaking through the crevasses of the blinds, and dust was pilling up. I was in my room for about six or seven months. The few words I spoke were to my parents, It was either " thanks, no thank you, okay, I'm not hungry". I generally didn't eat dinner with them until the last month or so, or when they made me eat with them. I lost a lot of weight unintentionally, I had just lost my appetite. Coming out of this comforting depression was a tough thing to do. I graduated, had no friends, I was very sensitive, and I had lost a lot of communication skills I used to have. Someone had messaged me out of nowhere and asked to become friends. I knew her boyfriend, so why not? It was going so well in the beginning. It always does, right? (but that's a whole other story)

© 2020 Elisabeth.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on May 26, 2020
Last Updated on May 26, 2020
Tags: lonely, angry, confused, hurt, lost, True, Sad, Love, Depression, Life, happy, turnaround, yay, boo

Author

Elisabeth.
Elisabeth.

About
I'm not sure what to put here yet. more..

Writing
Confusion Confusion

A Poem by Elisabeth.