Chance

Chance

A Poem by Beverly Jane
"

Brings tears to my eyes.

"

Something was special in those pretty blue eyes of yours.  They took you away, took you from my grip.  They ripped you from me, like a band aid ripped off a raw scar on my heart. Are they treating you right? Life is cruel, to do this to me; to do this to us. You deserved to stay here, now you have no chance. What if they turn you into them? A cheat, a liar, even a heart breaker. Nobody understands; this terrible pain I feel inside. Without you, it’s like something is missing. That’s right, you are. I can never hold you in my lap again. I can never just sit there and watch your favorite cartoon with you. Sneak you candy, even when your mom said no. Or even spoil you.  Oh God, I miss you. If I could just have you back; have you here in my arms. To hear you scream my name and hug me when I get home from school. This isn’t fair. I deserve to be in your life too. This isn’t fair, I don’t understand. I don’t understand this at all. I love you. Why take you away from me? They are probably putting you in dangerous situations, probably not even taking care of you. Are you doing okay? I miss you. I miss you. Come back, come back to me. Don’t turn into them, I know that’s all you have to teach you, but don’t be like them. Cheat us, hurt us, and lie to us. You’re going to forget me, or think I’m a horrible person. Just because of her, because she’s terrible. She hates us; she only wants us when we have something to give. So she uses you as a pawn, and takes you away.  I miss you. I miss you.


Oh dear, I miss you.



Dedicated to my only lovely nephew. 

</3

© 2013 Beverly Jane


Author's Note

Beverly Jane
I can't stop the tears right now that are coming..

xoxo
enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
ahhhhh, what a great piece.........iliked + loved it.......well written.......nothing to say...but pretty i wanna say something ..plz...don't get feel my words.......i wanna say....you've got a talent to write ..honestly saying.......but girl.....if you do write a poem, then write it in stanza's...or phrases........then it'sll b good/nice to read........don't writen in phragraps....it shows .....llike u are wriitn a story..........

soorry, to hurt you............i was just givin a suggestion........hope you'll do what i said...........anyway.....your all overrating is 89.09/100......well written,...think about my words........sorry if m y words hurt you......

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beverly Jane

11 Years Ago

Not upset or angry at all, thanks for the nice comment. I get what you're saying. I usually do write.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
1 Review
Added on February 21, 2013
Last Updated on February 21, 2013
Tags: Pain

Author

Beverly Jane
Beverly Jane

About
Hello, wow! It's been a while since I have been on this site, it's almost like looking at a time capsule. It's been a while since I've had the same passion that I had back in high school for writing. .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Beverly Jane