The Sail Boat Mircale: Chapter One.

The Sail Boat Mircale: Chapter One.

A Chapter by DreamerLauren
"

Chapter One : Glass

"

Rewind, One day before. November 5th, 2010.

Chapter Two: Glass Snow.

I walked through the halls of Hunting High.The lockers I passed by were all blue and white, while the sunlight hit the hallways through the the skylights on the walls above our heads. Damn I wish Chris was here with me. But he wasn't. Hallie James must get over that fact. I sighed deeply thinking. As Molly, one of my good friends bumped into me. "Hallie!" She said loud like always grabbing my shoulders. I glanced up at her. She has long blonde hair, limp bouced in her face , her huge blue eyes pericing mine, and laughed getting out of my trance. I nodded "Yeah Molls?" I asked as she grinned. Her little bubbly skirt with polka dots and a cardigan slumped over her shoulders. She was always dressing well, unlike me. I was plain and simple. I wore skinny jeans with my white v-neck shirt with blue stripes and clogs.

 "The Dance is in two months!!" She said in a squeal and jumped in a circe before turning to me "It's the Winter Fourmal we have to go and get dresses soon, like today!" She said grabbing my shoulders again bobbing them back and forth. I gave her a look and rasied my eyebrow laughing at her excitment. I sighed shaking my head a bit as my hair rested on my shoulders. "Not, today Molly I have some things to do at home and lots of school work." I said and she let out a deep sigh letting go of my shoulders. "Fine. But sooner or later were going" She nodded and smiled as the bell rang. "Well off to class I suposse "She said and I smiled as we walked down the hall to our classm hear blabbering away about the winter formal and how amazingly beatiful , magical it was going to be. I felt something cold brush by me and glanced behind my shoulder to see, a black swift shadow move out the  the blue front doors that marked the name Huntington with a huge seal on the side.. I turned looking forward. Taking it as my tired imagination.
After two periods of class. A social break from the rambling teachers. Another three periods and then a loud bell ringing throughout the school. School was over for the day at least. I walked out the door of my Bio class. Thinking again, well I was always one of those people to think about anything and everything. I was quiet usually, but I felt the need to break out of my shell, but sinbce Chris died, I just didn't have the need too. Deep down
.

I felt an arm slip around my shoulders tightly and I rolled my eyes looking down as I felt him take a deep breath. "Hey Hals" He grinned. Matt. He was very tall for his age. He had almost whitish hair with big hazel eyes. He was toned and muscular. Chris never liked him, as for me, I wasn't his biggest fan ethier.Chris didn't like him because Matt and his older brother fought over the same girl, for two years before matt's brother won her over. Matt also pantsed my in the 5th grade and Chris beat him up for me. He was just rude, arrogant , no good for anyone. But man, did he get all the girls, just for looks and show. I sighed looking up giving him a small smile. "Hey ,Matt" I said slowly and looked forward. He pressed a kiss to my cheek with his warm lips, before walking in front of me. I sighed and looked at him while we walked, the sun hitting his face , making him look tanish then it went behin the clouds again. "So I was thinkin' that you and me could go to that winter dance?" He suggested with a wicked grin. I rolled my eyes as I huffed. When he frowned "Hallie you know we both want too" He said as he walked backwards. I shook my head."Nope, sorry."I said going around him. He turned and it looked like he tripped, I laughed, but I could have sworn. That half of his leg was lifted up too fast for an human eye to see and he was purposly tripped. But I quickly shook that thought away as I  opened the blue doors as the light blinded me a bit.



© 2010 DreamerLauren


Author's Note

 DreamerLauren
Reveiw please :]

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"Chris never liked him, as for me, I wasn't his biggest fan ethier"

I would love to see this statement expanded; why didn't he like him? This is a really good character development opportunity, and a chance for you to tell the readers what they're thinking. Did he do something to make them not like him? Was he the kid from the wrong side of town, or the bad boy with the "I'm better than you" attitude? Maybe it's something as simple as a bad habit that's driven them away.

I picture Molly as a bouncy, overly hyper, almost dramatic type, she's a good contrast, great job introducing her.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

"Chris never liked him, as for me, I wasn't his biggest fan ethier"

I would love to see this statement expanded; why didn't he like him? This is a really good character development opportunity, and a chance for you to tell the readers what they're thinking. Did he do something to make them not like him? Was he the kid from the wrong side of town, or the bad boy with the "I'm better than you" attitude? Maybe it's something as simple as a bad habit that's driven them away.

I picture Molly as a bouncy, overly hyper, almost dramatic type, she's a good contrast, great job introducing her.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on August 17, 2010
Last Updated on August 17, 2010


Author

 DreamerLauren
DreamerLauren

About
I'm a small town girl with big city dreams. I'm easy to get along with, but complicated on the inside. I live near Boston, It's my home. Well, I'm just new at this, give me time. I have huge ideas , .. more..

Writing