Ride safely on your mountain bike in Singapore

Ride safely on your mountain bike in Singapore

A Story by BikeTechnics
"

Are you ready to hit the trails with your new mountain bike in Singapore??

"

Hold your horses and have a look at these essential Mountain Biking Gear & Accessories which are very significant for the beginners to ride safely yet fashionably.  Always look for the best Racing Mountain Bike Gear & Apparels that keeps you safe no matter what the weather conditions are. Check out the list of things that are necessary for you to take along while you go on longer journeys. These clothes, accessories, and gears will keep you happy and comfortable throughout your riding journey with no regrets.


Whether you are riding steep, fast, and slow or trouncing the long quests, add more functionality to your riding trip with these 8 accessories.

•    Helmet- There is nothing surprising that most of the riders ride without a helmet. No matter what you drive, it is very vital to wear a helmet for safety.  Riding Singapore mountain bike without a helmet is like voluntary asking for a brain injury. Guys do wear a helmet before you hit the trails. Make sure that your helmet should be snugly and should not wobble. They should be comfortable and well- ventilated so that you don’t get the sweat into your eyes.

•    Hydration system- Hydration packs and water bottles are much required while you go for long bike trips. Usually, the water bottles that fit perfectly into the bottle cage do not carry much water. Therefore, hydration packs are apt for the longer journeys. These hydration packs include a water bladder and hose that you can carry on your back. Avail the best-built packs before you go for longer rides on a mountain bike in Singapore.


•    Handheld Pump- Carrying a handheld pump is must so that it can switch between the Presta and Schrader valves. Carrying a separate tube on your ride is also recommended to save the time to go back to the trailhead.  Make sure that tube is of a right size and handheld pump is small enough to carry along on longer journeys.


•    Protective Glasses- Another important accessory to be taken along, are the Protective glasses with clear lenses for proper visibility.  No matter you ride through the jungle, rocky terrains etc. they are essential to wear to save yourself from getting blind by a stick or dust in the eye. Grab the high-end protective mountain bike glasses from your nearest outlet. You can also go for the removable lenses for various lighting conditions.


•    Multi- toolbox-  Always carry a basic multi-tool along with you that must contain the screwdrivers(different sizes), wrenches and other essential tools to bring you out of those tricky situations on your journey. Chainbreakers are also necessary to save yourself from getting stuck on the way. Invest in good quality chainbreakers that can fix the things easily and quickly.


•    Riding gloves- Full-fingered gloves are must if you are going ahead for longer journeys.

Riding without gloves can prove to be very uncomfortable while riding. Cut down to hand fatigue with our palm padded gloves. For more protection, you can also go for the knee and elbow pads to keep yourself safe in case you fall or slip.


•    Riding shorts- A decent pair of shorts is must to stay comfortable while driving and to keep your feet on the pedals all day long. Uncomfortable track pants or shorts can really spoil the awe moments of the riding trip. Also, the riding shorts will help you to stay away from those rashes and saddle sores.  Get the shorts as per your riding style and choose the fabric very carefully so that they can quickly absorb the sweat.


•    Riding companion- Not an accessory but a good companion or travel buddy can help you to make most of your riding journey. Take your friends along with you or find your travel buddy online and ride the world.


Furthermore, you can also take other accessories also like Rider's Duffel, Premium Tires, Bike Rack, Bike cleaner etc. It is important for the adventure- seekers to add these accessories into their trip and make it a lifetime memory to cherish.  Ride like a real mountain biker with Bike () and accessories. Look for the sellers that allow you to spend less and buy more are truly concerned for the riders and hence makes sure that everything they offer is tested and proven safe.


Don’t be just adventurers, be responsible bikers too!

© 2017 BikeTechnics


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on November 25, 2017
Last Updated on November 25, 2017
Tags: mountain bike in singapore, singapore mountain bike, mountain bike, mtb, adventure