Folding Bicycle - What you would like to know!

Folding Bicycle - What you would like to know!

A Story by BikeTechnics
"

Mountain bikes are made for the outdoors, away from the madding crowds and cities. Even so, a lot of people ride mountain bikes from the best bike shop in Singapore, to work or around town.

"

Best bike shop in Singapore

Mountain bikes are made for the outdoors, away from the madding crowds and cities. Even so, a lot of people ride mountain bikes from the best bike shop in Singapore, to work or around town. While these bikes will work just fine for going back and forth to work a folding bike might be a great alternative for riding in the city.


While folding bikes may not look as cool as mountain bikes, and are not as fast, folding bikes have a lot of positive qualities and can hold their own on the streets of Singapore, or any other city.


One of the great things about folding bikes is that they can be folded up. You fold your bike up and carry it on the bus or train. You can also bring it to the office easily and be confident that it will not be stolen while you are at work.

Mountain bike Singapore

Once you get to ride your folding bike, and if you are not hitting the trails outside of town, you might have a mountain bike for sale Singapore. Most people keep their mountain bike Singapore though because they do have different uses and different strengths.


Another cool thing about folding bikes is that they take off really fast. That can make a difference in traffic in the city. The wheels are small, and that makes starting out faster. you won't break any speed records, but you may surprise people, and yourself, at how fat you get going once you start pedaling.

MTB Bike Singapore

Folding bikes are also extremely practical. As noted, there is the added safety of being able to keep your folding bike with you. No worrying out whether your mountain bike will get stolen while you are at work. You can also save wear and tear on your mountain bike by leaving it at home while you go to work. That will save it for the mountain trails outside the city.


Folding bikes are great for commuting, and you can combine it and be even more efficient. Go part of the way with your folding bike and part on the subway or bus.


It may take a little time to learn the best way to put your bike together, fold it and unfold it, but once you have it down it only takes a few seconds.


Folding bikes also require very little maintenance. Just keep the tires aired up and the chain oiled. Even though it folds there are not a lot of moving parts and it is a very simple bicycle.


Cycling to work is common around the world and it is a good idea. It is much healthier than driving your car to work. You will get a nice workout at your own pace riding to and from work. Leave behind all the worries that come with a car. You can pretty much unfold your bike, fold it back up and then forget it until next time.

© 2018 BikeTechnics


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A rather informative article for the people of Singapore. Folding bikes sound like a great solution to the urban environment we live in. A succinct article helps get to the point and defines your audience.

I would suggest to rework the first paragraph of your second section. Also, perhaps using the word "fold" a little less over and over. I know, it is hard when that is the theme.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Added on June 11, 2018
Last Updated on June 11, 2018
Tags: best bike shop in singapore, mountain bike for sale singapore, mountain bike singapore, mtb bike singapore